Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I knew it! Naruto will learn using Yin and Yang + Natural Energy to master Senjutsu!

I knew it. Naruto would learn to recompose his body energy (yang) and spiritual energy (yin) plus natural energy to perform the legendary Sage Arts.

On my previous thread I have discussed the Kyuubi's yin and yang being combined by Naruto to harness the Kyuubi's full power.

Spoiler!

And now to master the Sage Arts he needs to combine natural energy with yin and yang.

Spoiler!

Now chakra is split into body energy and spirit energy. To release chakra you need to mix spirit and body energy.

Spoiler!

To release chakra you need to mix it with body energy as seen above meaning that the strength of the Kyuubi's yin chakra displayed also depends on the strength of Naruto's yang which maybe the reason why he could only use one tail against Sasuke pre-time skip because his body energy wasn't as strong as it is now.

Naruto's body energy at this point in time can only support 4-tails but when he gets to master the Sage Arts and his body energy increases he will be able to control the full power of the Kyuubi without going berserk, adding natural energy to maximize the power of his jutsus.

At the end of the day Senjutsu will be a way for Naruto to effectively use the Kyuubi.

Whenever he tries to draw power from it, things look like their out of balance and the Kyuubi power overwhelms him. However, if he could pump in some natural energy to balance the massive Kyuubi's chakra that he draws out, it might be what it takes to keep the Kyuubi in check.
    Last edited by SHODAIME!; 09-09-2008 at 05:33 AM.

great post, makes total sense. one question tho, what is the natural energy made of? If it's not yin, yang, or elemental, wtf is it?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Natural chakra is just "Nature." The energy flowing freely throughout the world. It wouldn't have any real classification since, without Sage training, any normal ninja wouldn't be able to feel Natural energy. And also, Natural chakra only amplifies the power of the techniques you intend to use, so I'd just classify it as "Neutral".

Initiate
    Well, natural chacra have both, ying and yang. As anything that have life. Ying and yang are needed, one of them is positive energy while the other is negative. Both are needed in order to get balance. That's why it's still no making sense to me, that people say that ying kyubbi chakra was seal out of naruto... I don't remember where a read it, but some people say that both are seal separated inside naruto, with two different seals, and just yang chakra is accesible to be used by naruto.

Initiate
    My last reply, natural chakra, have ying and yang, balanced in global, but each part comes from a different basic element. I mean ying comes from earth and yang from air or viceversa i dont remember exactly. I dont know if u get what i mean.

Good post. i doubt it if he will be able to mix kyubi and nature chakra.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    nice thread but you forgot one thing there is another seal

Spoiler!

the Shishou seal which directly effects how much chakra is released. I have a thread explaining the ues of each seal

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7651

and I had this post in a thread explaining the first two seals

Spoiler!

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i agree SHODAIME 100%
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    great post, makes total sense. one question tho, what is the natural energy made of? If it's not yin, yang, or elemental, wtf is it?

click it:

In many ways the symbolism of Yin and Yang is very basic but at the same time can be complicated and sometimes confusing, as a complete symbol joined together they represents balance because they are two opposite existing in harmony, basically Negative and Positive cancelling each other out and becoming Neutral or Whole and complete but looking at them separately is a completely different scenario especially when discussing Chakra and its nature to Yin and Yang.

Yin is the element of the dark, it is passive, dark, downward seeking, and corresponds to the night it symbolises negative in the balance symbol.

Its Chakra element symbols are air/wind and water.

(If Naruto's OWN chakra [ i mean his chakra without the Kyuubi ] is yin-based, it would explain his wind element chakra and why he uses the Kyuubi’s Yang Chakra to create a balance).

Yang is the element of the light, it is active, light, upward seeking and corresponds to the day it symbolises positive in the balance symbol.

Its Chakra element symbols are earth and fire.

However they are not complete total opposites either as each symbol holds a small part of their counterparts element the Black and White circles in them each represent a seed of potential of becoming their exact opposite in nature and element but not as strong as their counterpart of course.

The good and evil part is mainly just to represent another element of positive and negative in the balance since good and evil can not exist without one another both are needed to create balance, but Yin and Yang are neither evil or good in nature but as separate symbols they have the potential to reach either one.

(So even if the Kyuubi had more Yin than Yang Chakra that doesn’t make him more or less evil or good although given how it looked in behaviour when it attack Konoha I can’t be 100% sure on that, from the flashbacks it looks like a mindless beast of pure rage but how it behaves in Naruto it looks more calm and intelligent in comparison to a creature to pure malice when it was free, so there maybe more to the Kyuubi then what we’ve scene so far especially if it didn’t attack Konoha by choice and was manipulated by Madara Uchiha).

If Kishi is working on the same principles of element Chakra then the Kyuubi’s Chakra having both Yin and Yang may lean at all the elements unlike Naruto who leans towards Wind and Sasuke who leans towards Fire.

I’ve also noticed most are wondering what became of the Yin Chakra of the Kyuubi it was sealed in with Shiki Fuujin which is the seal on Naruto but Naruto has more than one seal placed on his body as well, Naruto’s father sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto as a baby by using the Shiki Fuujin technique to seal the Kyuubi within Naruto, then used the Hakke no Fuuin Shiki & Shishou Fuuin seals to keep the Kyuubi within Naruto.

The first seal created a prison for the Kyuubi and according to Jiraiya its Yin Chakra as well which is the dark side of the yin and yang symbol.

The other seal was designed so the Kyuubi's Chakra could exit the prison and enter Naruto and mix with his own chakra.

Yin and Yang chakra were introduced earlier, by Yamato when talking to Kakashi in reply to Naruto's questions about Chouji and Shikamaru's jutsu. So if we get this type of idea in, chakra when changed into Yin or Yang has a different effect. Chouji's body manipulating jutsu would be more Yang considering he is physically manipulating his body. While Shikamaru's would be more Yin as he is manipulating his shadow which i would think be more spirit based. So put that into consideration with the clans and special families we have seen...

Akimichi Clan -> Yang based
    - Manipulation of Body

Nara Clan -> Yin based
    - Manipulation of Shadow

Kaguya Clan -> Yang based
    - Manipulation of Bones

Haku's Clan -> Yin Based
    - Manipulation of Ice

Yamanaka Clan -> Yin Based
    - Manipulation of Spirit

Aburame Clan -> Yang Based
    - Manipulation of Bugs

Inuzuka Clan -> Yin/Yang Based (More Yang)
    - Acquiring Dog Traits physically, along with Chakra based techniques [Gatsuga and that]

Hyuuga Clan -> Yin/Yang Based
    - Yang for the use of the Byakugan and use of Spirit type techniques [Jyuuken, Kaiten]

Uchiha Clan -> Yang Based
    - Manifestation of the Sharingan and all of its powers

And most likely people with special abilities such as Yamato/Shodaime and the Sandaime Kazekage were the only individuals able to utilize a particular combination of Yin/Yang chakra for their techniques.
    Last edited by SHODAIME!; 09-09-2008 at 08:57 PM.

wow, i've learned so much from u, it's all starting to fit together. ty.

So let's say if Naruto were to add natural chakra and then add the kyubi's chakra into it as well, having the yin-yang regular chakra, natural energy, and the kyubi's chakra all mixed up, would he get the ability of all the elements like the kyubi if he could get it all balanced?

And btw, I strongly believe that the Uchiha clan is more based on yin chakra along with yang, because they're freakin evil
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto