Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Talking How to counter sharingan

I think I know how to deal with any sharingan, even MS :

Well take Kakashi for example - he has one sharingan eye that is activated all the time right ? And now how does he make it unable to affect other people ?
    Just by covering it by his forehead protector -THATS IT !!!

- If Kakashi can nulifie his sharingan and MS by covering it then everyone battling an uchiha can simply do the same, well not exactly. I assume its very difficult to somehow cover your opponets eyes in the heat of battle but there is another way to do it ...

... you dont need to cover sharingan, but make the sharingan eyes to close. Thats not sooo difficult. And so I came with THE MOST RIDICULOUS COUNTER SHARINGAN STRATEGY OF ALL TIME - so read the spoiler on your own behalf( it may be tooooo ridiculous to comprehend )

Spoiler!

I know, I know , it sounds stupid and ridiculous but hey, I warned you
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    haku figured this out for zabuza and used the hidden mist jutsu to counter this and block the sharingans sight. kakashi did the same thing against itachi so this has been known for a while. so the end result is Fog>sharingan

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Not making eye contact counters the Sharingan also.

well, countering the sharingan in general is best by not making eye contact. when it comes to kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan, run away. as seen by its anime use, kakashi just need to focus on one area and make that outa-nowhere void suck in any part of anyone. When it comes to sasuke's amaterasu, run also, but running seems futile as the giant flying ball of black inextinguishable fire is coming for you. unless your madara and can teleport from one place to the next in a flash, then you are screwed.

runing away is the best counter attack Lol

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vaizard zangetsu View Post
    well, countering the sharingan in general is best by not making eye contact. when it comes to kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan, run away. as seen by its anime use, kakashi just need to focus on one area and make that outa-nowhere void suck in any part of anyone. When it comes to sasuke's amaterasu, run also, but running seems futile as the giant flying ball of black inextinguishable fire is coming for you. unless your madara and can teleport from one place to the next in a flash, then you are screwed.
    I find it funny that mist protects you from both amaterasu and Kakashi's MS. If you can't see them you can't be hit with either lol!

a flashbang?

it work very nice...
    and work extraordinary well against Hyugas

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    my first choice would be to throw rocks at the users eyes and if they hit then hide behind a tree

so in the end rocks>sharingan/ms/ems
    Last edited by Himura Battousai; 09-09-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: is there really any reason to editing

I have the perfect solution to counter act a Sharigan, where mirror type sunglasses that way if he try it on you it will hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I have the perfect solution to counter act a Sharigan, where mirror type sunglasses that way if he try it on you it will hurt them.

LOL that made me laugh. Smart nonetheless.. EDIT now that i think about it, you can still see his eyes, lol youll still get affected too.