a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

I dont think Sasuke is really going to attack Kohonda

Just sitting he thinking about all that has happen in the manga and i started to think maybe Sasuke not going attack Kohonda like he says and heres why i think why.

He wants revenge and we all know that what he thinks about every second of everyday. So who do he want revenge on the most <Madara>. Sasuke not a dumby he knows he stands no chance against Madara no time soon.

After hearing the story of Itachi and the leaf's beginning from Madara, Sasuke probably figured out that Madara obbession is destroying the Leaf village and that he will do anything to do it. So he probably told Madara what he wanted to hear when he said that he would destroy the village.

Sasuke already stated that they are using Akatsuki and not the other way around and that he just wanted to see what they where planning

Back to the point of him not beating Madara its the same as Sasuke not being able to beat Orochimaru, but Sasuke waited for the right time to do so. So im guessing that Sasuke will wait for the invasion to try to do so

And in the last chapter we saw when Sasuke thought about his former teammates so think he still hold something special for them but he wants his revenge before he atempt to go back to them

I could be wrong but i highly think that he wont attack the village like he says

People take things for face value too many times. I also agree with you that Sasuke doesn't seek revenge against the entire village. Sasuke is very smart and very perceptive of things. As of the moment I do not see him wanting revenge against Madara, but I believe that he is confining his revenge to the people deserving of it.(the Village Elders and Danzou)

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

i agree that sasuke is just using madara, the same way he used orochimaru until strong enough to kill him.

i've been wondering whether sasuke lied when he said "taka's goal is the total destruction of konoha." the only people there were taka and madara, and i think sasuke saying that was mostly for madara's benefit.

i'm curious as to whether sasuke believes madara or itachi's tale more. or are they both lying a little bit?

regardless, sasukes 'bonds' will probably stop him from destroying naruto, as the last couple of chapters show those bonds are still there (despite if sasuke tried to destroy them)
    Last edited by quantim; 09-09-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: god i hate when i use the wrong "their", "there" or "they're"

Throughout Shippuden we've seen nothing but Sasuke showing that he still has compassion for Konoha and its inhabitants. He would've let Naruto and Team 7 go had Naruto agreed to, but Naruto had to be difficult. He got a good wave of nostalgia when he went to Zabuza's grave and saw the bridge actually named "The Great Naruto Bridge". He said that he only wanted to kill the elders. And then we have his recent flashback.

If Madara attacks Konoha, like I think he will, that will probably cause Sasuke to defect from Akatsuki and help Konoha in the counter attack.

i think that sasuke wont attack the village... but not because he love konoha, but maybe cause he doesnt care... he only maybe care for team 7, but doesnt really care for konoha.. if akatsuki attack konoha he will support it, but during the fight he will attack the elder, danzou, and madara... thats the way i see it...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    Back to the point of him not beating Madara its the same as Sasuke not being able to beat Orochimaru, but Sasuke waited for the right time to do so. So im guessing that Sasuke will wait for the invasion to try to do so
    says
    He killed him cuz he had no other options. Orochimaru needed a transfer and was desperate for Sasuke's body. Orochimaru would still be alive if he had transfered to another host imo

i think that sasuke will attack konoha, even if indirectly

he want to kill both the elder and madara, so, he will go first against the elder, after being trained by madara, then he will attack madara

but he wont attack konoha directly, i think he will try to infiltrate and reach the target, he will try to not kill the other shinobi, but if they try to stop him, he will attack them to kill

Quote Originally Posted by silverkiller View Post
    i think that sasuke will attack konoha, even if indirectly

he want to kill both the elder and madara, so, he will go first against the elder, after being trained by madara, then he will attack madara

but he wont attack konoha directly, i think he will try to infiltrate and reach the target, he will try to not kill the other shinobi, but if they try to stop him, he will attack them to kill
    Why would he attack to kill anyone who tried to stop him? The only time he has shown killing intent before was to calm down situations like Juugo going berserk. He has spared every enemy that has come against him so far. The only person he almost killed was Orochimaru. He wasn't going for the kill against Team 7 and Itachi died from (semi-)natural causes.

he was about to kill them...
    when they met again in oro's hideout.
    but oro stopped him...
    do you remember?
    but yeah, he seems to be merciful...
    The Sharingan's TRUE power...
    MY power...
    UCHIHA MADARA'S POWER!!!

An invincible immortal.
    THAT is who Uchiha Madara is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Was that supposed to be a poem?

But yea I agree.
    Haha funny.

Sasuke has said several times that he is an avenger. He accomplished his goal of "killing" certain someone. If you think that he would not attack Konoha, then his life doesnt have a meaning. But that time, when his MS awakened, he decided his new goal in life. Ok, he still feels compassion for team 7, and else, but in his stupidity, he may think that attacking konoha would convince everyone the evil that senju clan has been.

The other hand is that he will wait the exact moment before AkatsukiĀ“s success and destroy them, saving the world... But that sounds dumb since he risked his life last time, even his partnersĀ“ life.