Thread: Jiriya & Pein

Jiriya & Pein

Ive never thought of this before but does it make sense that jiriya left a child who poses the rinengan after some 3 years of training in a war broken country who couldve potentially brought peace to the whole of the naruto universe i mean i wouldve thought he wouldve either stayed there to help him develop the rinegan or take him back to konoha 4 some more training
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by kk; 09-24-2008 at 08:47 PM.

: thanks to sir Chaos

maybe not a time of war but the hidden rain village was like in between these two enemy villages that was always fighting so it was basically a battle ground and How cud he just leave him there. i wud understand it more if he developed the riningan a bit more back in konoha or wateva then let pein lose to go fix up hs village.

DESTINED CHILD + RINENGAN=PEACE TO THE WORLD

U cant tell me jiriya didnt want to teach this kid too much cause he cud b a threat or cause he taught him evrything he new. the fact that he coulve been the destine child and had the rinengan shouldve made jiriya show this kid to the 3rd or somthing

SO he left a child knowing that child couldve brought destruction to the world not any better if u ask me WAIT WAIT
    He left a child knowing that child had the potential to bring peace to the world with enough training nope still seems weird.

Initiate
    I think he decided to go away from him becuz he wanted them to find the right way on their own.

Spoiler!

He wanted em to grow up on their own way.
    Last edited by MuuuHnnSteRRR; 09-08-2008 at 08:47 PM. Reason: forgot something

U make no sense to sometimes i dnt no whether your being sarcastic or not oh well.

he talked bout naruto all the time and He talked about minato all the time as well even when he still thought pein was the destined child. u thik he woulve had relationship with nagato like that as well considering his potential to become the greatest ninja ever known

orochimaru missed out horribly wen he left jiriya to train them on his own

OK im out keep the posts up

At that time, he didn't get the prophecy yet.