Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If The Manga Was Called "Sasuke" Would It Be Any Better???

I just had to make this thread. People worshipping sasuke upto the point they think the manga should be called "Sasuke"

But I have a questions:

*How interesting will it be watching sasuke outside battles? ...because his only good for the fights (After he gets his ass owned and a helping hand by kishi), what about when he isn't fighting?????

My answer would be - I wouldn't bother with chapters if it doesn't have sasuke fighting. Outside battles he would be boring to watch. It won't even be fun watching him train since he just has to watch and copy the jutsu. The manga won't be as popular as Naruto.

Veteran Member
    why would they name it Sasuke if they had over 100 episode fillers all about naruto... and not sasuke? lol o.o, and its all about Naruto... not Sasuke(just a lil bout him...) so same as Hand banana... would make it worse...(Gay)

hah imagine sasuke "changing" people...... hahah he change them to gay
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Gay or not, he's still one of the main characters and therefore it's much focus around him. Get over it already, I've seen numerous idiotic threads and comments about that since I joined here and it was already lame last year.

since great part of the manga is about sasuke instead of naruto, it would make sense!! also, the first time i saw naruto i thought that "naruto" was sasuke :S ohh well, i needed to say this, after all its the truth, so dont come after me with torchs and forks!!!! xD

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    no cuz people still would hate who they hate and still love who they love nothing wouldnt change but the hero of the story

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Gay or not, he's still one of the main characters and therefore it's much focus around him. Get over it already, I've seen numerous idiotic threads and comments about that since I joined here and it was already lame last year.
    well technically he is not one of the main characters and here is why.

Think of a movie you have the lead role and then you have supporting roles and then background roles played by nobodies. naruto is the lead the rookie 9 that includes sasuke are supporting roles background nobodies are people like the ninja that jiraiya captured. there fore naruto is the main character and not sasuke because there can be only one main of anything.

and for the OP it would be boring because if he is not fighting he is just moping around crying about his murdered clan and always boasting about how the Uchiha are so godly even though though there are only 2 now.

Sasuke is Naruto's foil. Refer to Amargo's thread http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7981

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    why would they name it Sasuke if they had over 100 episode fillers all about naruto... and not sasuke? lol o.o, and its all about Naruto... not Sasuke(just a lil bout him...) so same as Hand banana... would make it worse...(Gay)
    wait? this is the manga section isnt it?

If its name Naruto, in the end, Naruto 'll let Sasuke live. Or else, with name Sasuke, Sasuke 'll let Naruto kill him.