Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Itachi died anyways.
    =
    so you believe sasuke actually beat itachi?
    This is false.

Orochimaru for final villain!

Dude im done debating with you, you believe sasuke beat itachi, thats just stupid to argue. Im stupid for actually debating with you about this. Debate with someone else about itachi losing to sasuke, im getting tired of this....

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Did you read my last post? I NEVER SAID HE BEAT ITACHI, I SAID ITACHI IS DEAD ANYWAYS. I wont continue further, you seem to be blind.

Orochimaru for final villain!

Quote Originally Posted by Dharts View Post
    Did you read my last post? I NEVER SAID HE BEAT ITACHI, I SAID ITACHI IS DEAD ANYWAYS. I wont continue further, you seem to be blind.
    I don't think he is blind, but his Rinnegan may mess with his vision. Who knows?

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He was calling the person he responded to blind. Not Pein.
    I know that is why I said that as a joke. Look at Gameboy's avatar and sig.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    no this is proof you mo fo, after all the threads i posted about Sasuke vs. Neji this is proof that sasuke can beat neji
    LOL.. yea but didnt naruto beat gaara and neji????
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Serious question why do all you Uchiha fanboys like Sasuke anyways? is it his emo ways? and coldness towards friends? or is it the all important and Hax Sharingan, abilities and design? or the fact that most of their abilities are what Kishi dreams he had? this reminds me of why Raider fans like the Raiders, and guess what IT's THE DAMN LOGO!?!?!? every fan boy is always attracted to the most powered up chars in Manga and now that went from being Itachi to sasuke, seriously you dudes are worse than Sakura D:< now this being said I await your witty retorts and flames...

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    Serious question why do all you Uchiha fanboys like Sasuke anyways? is it his emo ways? and coldness towards friends? or is it the all important and Hax Sharingan, abilities and design? or the fact that most of their abilities are what Kishi dreams he had? this reminds me of why Raider fans like the Raiders, and guess what IT's THE DAMN LOGO!?!?!? every fan boy is always attracted to the most powered up chars in Manga and now that went from being Itachi to sasuke, seriously you dudes are worse than Sakura D:< now this being said I await your witty retorts and flames...
    I consider myself an Uchiha fan.(It says so in my sig.) Sasuke isn't my favorite, but I still like him. He is one of the most developed characters in the manga. It is normal for people to like a character with a lot of history particularly if it is interesting. Regardless of whether or not the Sharingan is "hax" it is still very cool and also has a very well developed history. I do not like his coldness towards people, but nonetheless that is what makes him him.

It is not the fact that he is the most powered up character, but the fact that he is one of the most developed.

If you consider me or anyone else worse than Sakura than so be it, but I do not find Sakura's love for Sasuke as being a bad thing. It is a human emotion. Also if you consider this a witty retort than yet again so be it.