Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    I think it all comes down to your own view. To me I believe that Sasuke is much stronger than Neji. Others may believe Neji is stronger. None of us have any real proof.
    you're right we don't. until there is a byakugan/sharingan showdown we will never know

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    HA!!!!!!!!! sasuke didn't even survive technically he died twice LMAO and the one tailed naruto deal Don't make me laugh sasuke got pwned by naruto before he even sprouted the tail. neji actually did a better job because he negated the fox chakra and not only that he still dodged all of fox chakra powered narutos attacks and took one head on and knocked him across the arena. , something sasuke didn't do until the last possible second. if i reacall sasuke got hit every time naruto balled his fist up. granted sasuke won but we can all point out his little gift from oro tipped the scales in his favor. seriously how badass do you think neji would be with CS?
    Neji would be pretty badass (and very ugly -_-') with CS.

But it's true, sasuke suffered what would be fatal injuries twice vs the 8 tails. And a third time if Suigetsu didn't do anything. Team Hawk all together defeated the 8 tails, not just Sasuke alone. And he needed a flashback of his friends from Konoha to bust out that Amaretsu.

But Sasuke vs Neji?

We've seen so much of Sasuke but so little Neji since the rescue Gaara arc. And that was like 4 panels in the manga.

The only Byakugan vs Sharingan we've seen really was Hinata looking at Tobi. And all she said was, "He's not using genjutsu", when she was asked.

So Byakugan can see if there's Genjutsu being used? That's convient. Does it stack of against the other Abilities Sasuke has? We'd really have to see what Neji has entirely to make that judgement.

For ultimate gentle fist power, we've only seen Hinata's dad kill that one guy Just by poking him once.

That's pretty HAX in my opinion.

Veteran Member
    Well, you have to look at the stats together. They're pretty much the same, and they may not fight(if they do at all)right now but later. There's a chance for their taijutsu, ninjutsu, physical strength, etc., etc. to change.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    For ultimate gentle fist power, we've only seen Hinata's dad kill that one guy Just by poking him once.

That's pretty HAX in my opinion.
    yeah it is but its pretty funny we've never seen it again since

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Exactly. Neji has the ability to be the most hax character in the manga. All he has to do is poke you one good time, and if isn't an insta-kill hit, you're crippled. Neji can hold his own against Sasuke. Whether Sasuke comes out on top or Neji does, it wouldn't be an easy fight for either of them.

And Neji did wreck spider man with a couple fingers to the head (in the manga).

I guess their fight will be about speed, whoever is faster, its opponent will have a harder time with him.

HA!!!!!!!!! sasuke didn't even survive technically he died twice LMAO and the one tailed naruto deal Don't make me laugh sasuke got pwned by naruto before he even sprouted the tail. neji actually did a better job because he negated the fox chakra and not only that he still dodged all of fox chakra powered narutos attacks and took one head on and knocked him across the arena. , something sasuke didn't do until the last possible second. if i reacall sasuke got hit every time naruto balled his fist up. granted sasuke won but we can all point out his little gift from oro tipped the scales in his favor. seriously how badass do you think neji would be with CS?
    sasuke didn't technically survive the 8 tail attack? if what you're saying is true then why is sasuke still standing? so i guess while sasuke was fighting naruto in the kyuubi form he never landed a blow on him. that's just silly. sasuke held his own and in the end he came out victorious.

sasuke won because of his little gift from oro? well if that's how you view it then naruto survived because of his little gift from the kyuubi. sasuke was using his ninja tool just as naruto himself was using his ninja tool, so why do you make it seem like it was an unfair battle?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

*MAJOR FACEPALM*
    after i saw this i couldnt stop laughing, you have to be kidding your a major fail just by saying that, when naruto activated nine tail chakra sasuke was getting beat but what about when sasuke activated 3 tomoe sharingan who was owning naruto then hm??? if naruto wouldnt have gone 1 tailed sasuke would have owned without CS.... neji would get owned by Sasuke hands down

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    You even said yourself the Databook was "bull" in another thread (this thread):
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    data book... huh
    if it says that its bull
    Neji is ten times smarter than Naruto
    J man im sure would not lose to that whore

about 4 hours before you created this thread, and now you're using it to justify your own opinion.
    DataBook is "bull" right?

You really need to learn what the word "Proof" is, seeing that everything you're saying about "Neji < Sasuke" is PURE assumption. We have no idea what would happen if these 2 fought. Even Chouji, who was seen as a "trash" character at first, was able to beat one of Orochimaru's Sound 4. Unless we see an actual fight of Neji vs Sasuke we have no clue what will be the outcome. Stop cherishing you're beloved Sasuke so much and saying he'd beat this person and that person.

Learn the difference between "Proof" and "Assumption"
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

even though i believe sasuke would beat neji in a fight, the data book doesnt provide any definite proof. i mean, shikamaru is rather low in points yet he is capable of beating many of the other shinobi that are on paper stronger/better than him. so just as other people have said, the data book just proves that sasuke>neji on paper.