Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    If your going by the books and all then by all means Tsunade > Orochimaru D: and i seriously don't see that happening
    i know that was my mistake, tsunade barely stood up against oro when he had no arms lol


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  2. #12
    They should have shown a Minato stat-block with all 5s!

    Also you can't look at who is the better overall ninja, but should compare them based on physical-stats, mental-stats. Using these you can make a comparison between who would win what type of fight.

    Sasuke: Nin 5 -Tai 3.5-Gen 4-Int 3.5-Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5-Seal 4= 31.5

    Physical 15

    Neji: Nin 4 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 2.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 3 = 27

    Physical 15

    as you see physically they are nearly the same, Sasuke may be stronger but Neji has better Taijutsu...?

    Naruto: Nin 4 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 3.5 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 5 - Seal 1.5 = 26
    Physical 15.5

    Rock Lee: Nin 0 - Tai 5 - Gen 1 - Int 2 - Str 4.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 1 = 22.5
    Physical 17.5

    and by that same token in a pure physical fight Naruto is stronger than both of them and Lee Outstrips them altogether!
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 09-07-2008 at 01:07 AM.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  3. #13
    ▐└ραiηLєѕѕ┘▌ PainLessSacRifiCe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    432
    Where is Golden Byakugan? lol...
    My Youtube



  4. #14
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    i think it's funny how most people of this thread say rasen failed even though he has proof to back up his points. why don't you guys show proof that neji is stronger than sasuke before you say this thread is full of fail. face the facts guys sasuke is stronger than neji end of discussion.

    which one of you seriously thinks that if neji went up against the 8 tails he would even survive. neji was able to stand up against a naruto who used had some of the kyuubi's chakra. but sasuke on the other hand was able to stand up against a one tailed naruto.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #15
    Naruto x Sakura erratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    880
    This is no damn "proof" whatsoever. This is worse than the Bleach Captain stats, and it's absolutely ridiculous that people are taking it soooo seriously.


    You even said yourself the Databook was "bull" in another thread (this thread):
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    data book... huh
    if it says that its bull
    Neji is ten times smarter than Naruto
    J man im sure would not lose to that whore
    about 4 hours before you created this thread, and now you're using it to justify your own opinion.
    Last edited by erratic; 09-07-2008 at 01:28 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post
    i think it's funny how most people of this thread say rasen failed even though he has proof to back up his points. why don't you guys show proof that neji is stronger than sasuke before you say this thread is full of fail. face the facts guys sasuke is stronger than neji end of discussion.

    which one of you seriously thinks that if neji went up against the 8 tails he would even survive. neji was able to stand up against a naruto who used had some of the kyuubi's chakra. but sasuke on the other hand was able to stand up against a one tailed naruto.
    HA!!!!!!!!! sasuke didn't even survive technically he died twice LMAO and the one tailed naruto deal Don't make me laugh sasuke got pwned by naruto before he even sprouted the tail. neji actually did a better job because he negated the fox chakra and not only that he still dodged all of fox chakra powered narutos attacks and took one head on and knocked him across the arena. , something sasuke didn't do until the last possible second. if i reacall sasuke got hit every time naruto balled his fist up. granted sasuke won but we can all point out his little gift from oro tipped the scales in his favor. seriously how badass do you think neji would be with CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    This is no damn "proof" whatsoever. This is worse than the Bleach Captain stats, and it's absolutely ridiculous that people are taking it soooo seriously.
    Amen

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  7. #17
    ▐└ραiηLєѕѕ┘▌ PainLessSacRifiCe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    432
    Do not drag Naruto or others into this, here we are talking about Sasuke>Neji

    and Sasuke is stronger, that's it...ysosrs?

  8. #18
    Full Member Rasengod7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Trapped in Itachi-san's genjutsu
    Posts
    269
    Data books are fun things to have, but like many others have said it doesn't really prove much.

    I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

    Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

  9. #19
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    Do not drag Naruto or others into this, here we are talking about Sasuke>Neji

    and Sasuke is stronger, that's it...ysosrs?
    i don't believe in databooks. they're inaccurate. they don't rate the soul of a fighter, their drive, their determination. unless you include those factors then i conclude this data is incomplete

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  10. #20
    Full Member Rasengod7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Trapped in Itachi-san's genjutsu
    Posts
    269
    I think it all comes down to your own view. To me I believe that Sasuke is much stronger than Neji. Others may believe Neji is stronger. None of us have any real proof.

    I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

    Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •