-Taijutsu
    -Genjutsu
    -Intelligence
    -(Physical) Strength
    -Speed
    -Stamina
    -Seals

In order from strongest to weakest..

Sasuke: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 4 - Int 3.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 4 = 31.5

Gaara: Nin 5 - Tai 2 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4 - Str 2.5 - Spe 3 - Sta 5 - Sea 4 = 29

Neji: Nin 4 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 2.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 3 = 27

Naruto: Nin 4 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 3.5 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 5 - Seal 1.5 = 26

Sakura: Nin 3 - Tai 3 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4 - Str 3 - Spe 3 - Sta 2.5 - Seal 4 = 25

Shikamaru: Nin 3.5 - Tai 2 - Gen 3 - Int 5 - Str 2 - Spe 2.5 - Sta 3 - Seal 3 = 24

Rock Lee: Nin 0 - Tai 5 - Gen 1 - Int 2 - Str 4.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Seal 1 = 22.5

ha ha ha This is actual proof that sasuke pwns neji even by kishi himself (i think) and this was before sasuke took oros abilities and before he had MS so imagine the gap now, i know i know this isnt my best thread but i got proof

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Fail

no this is proof you mo fo, after all the threads i posted about Sasuke vs. Neji this is proof that sasuke can beat neji

"can"

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    stats imo mean crap, just because sasuke has higher stats than Neji that don't mean he can beat him, during the Chunnin exams Nejis stats where at the highest among all Gennin and yet naruto beat him, so what im saying is that hard work and determination can give you that all too important boost to come out on top even when the odds seem against you. Whoever wants it the most always comes out on top. The will to act, naruto wanted so desperatly to show Neji a different way to look at life other than being a caged bird, and sure enough he did it, Sasukes over confidence will be his undoing just as it was almost proven against Hachibi, He beat Hachibi so what he got beat to within an inch of his life not once but twice.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

These are only paper stats. "On Paper", Sasuke beats Neji. It doesn't say anything for what they'd do if they actually fought each other.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    failed. on paper sasuke can beat everyone it seems and yet he gets pwned more than any other character in the manga.........yeah fail

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    stats imo mean crap, just because sasuke has higher stats than Neji that don't mean he can beat him, during the Chunnin exams Nejis stats where at the highest among all Gennin and yet naruto beat him, so what im saying is that hard work and determination can give you that all too important boost to come out on top even when the odds seem against you. Whoever wants it the most always comes out on top. The will to act, naruto wanted so desperatly to show Neji a different way to look at life other than being a caged bird, and sure enough he did it, Sasukes over confidence will be his undoing just as it was almost proven against Hachibi, He beat Hachibi so what he got beat to within an inch of his life not once but twice.
    i actually think that naruto and lee are being underestimated in this, the reason is its only their regular stats, like if naruto gos 4 tails he is obviously the strongest, if Lee goes 5 gates he is obviously stronger, so i think stats only counts for their normal forms, i think if they fought straight out this paper counts but if they involve emotions it goes a different way

and to amargo, your a fail

hm sry guys, i let my fanboyism take over, i got too excited when i saw this, i really think sasuke wins tho, but when you look at this it leaves out emotions which could change the outcome of the win

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    If your going by the books and all then by all means Tsunade > Orochimaru D: and i seriously don't see that happening

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."