Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Übel Blatt

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I want some more action.
    I must admit, it's not that fun reading one chapter at a time as it was reading most of it in one/a few goes.

http://www.mangareader.net/ubel-blatt/102

Next chapter is out!

Spoiler!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I just read this manga yesterday (took me till today to finish since I had to get some sleep) anyways, at first I didn't know if it was going to be good (basically the part with the horse eating people/etc was turning me off). Then after about 15-20chapters I really started to like it.

Its pretty dark sometimes but I guess its OK since its a seinen (not that I care about the dark stuff, just looking at pictures made the manga seem all fairies) - I love the back story and everything that happened to Ascheriit, I also liked that while he was the strongest his new body wouldn't let him use his power (else it would be too redundant I guess when he's trying to fight other 'strong' people).

So yeah, I was loving the manga then finished ... then I noticed how sucky the release dates are... this is why I hate seinen lol.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Chapter 103: "Fellunglogahe"

Chapter 103

CHAPTER 104

This one looks more like those from Japanese/Chinese mythology, since he flies without wings, or rather, crawls on wind ?

Nope.

CHAPTER 105

Let's wait and see his face after the revelation of Krouzen's real identity, or does he know already ?

I knew it wasn't the end of Glen. The way he died was just so anti-climatic... It seems that he was revived in the same way Ascheritt was... He kinda looks elfish or fairyish.....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Damn I wanted him to lure out that dragon. Glen's alive huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nope.

Let's wait and see his face after the revelation of Krouzen's real identity, or does he know already ?
    Yeah I have a feeling he knows.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Sorry guys, but the previous version was missing one page (one where the Dragon Earl bows before Glen).

The real name of the chapter is: CHAPTER 105: SPEAR OF THE HEAVENS it refers to the new floating castled called: "Heavenly Spear Castle".