Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Übel Blatt

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Something will interfere, but there's no telling if that will be an advantage to Koinzell.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Ubel Blatt is back!!! Now is like a miracle to see so many chapters this week)) Damn he "did" another girl - and she became his loyal fan >______< For now 55 chap. is out.

I came back at the right time then, I think it's cool whats happened with Ato, shes like his lil' apprentice, but man, that Barestar is an asshole, I think it'd be interesting if Elseria and co became his allies, he needs them, especially with someone likes Ikfes coming up (I don't know but he seems really really really strong)

Spoiler!

lol übel blatt sounds really german

Quote Originally Posted by Niceeee View Post
    lol übel blatt sounds really german
    Really now, I didn't notice that at all, probably completely coincidental, anyways...i need moar ubel blatt, it is one of my favourite manga's going around right now.

Spoiler!

"Ubel blatt" - is't like manga "Berserk" with blood, nude chicks, dragons, magic, but main hero have 4 fu@king-big-black swords AND have a look of a lady-killer >___< That what I call the Uber-combo ^__^
    PS One asshole down, second to go!!!!

I wonder if the manga can keep running this awesomely for him to kill the 7 heroes, he's still only up to hero #2...course Glenn is gonna be last but man things just keep escalating, I think Wisentech will become a massive factor later on, as will the fairy factor inside Koinzell (there's gonna be a nice connection somewhere)

Spoiler!

hell yeah, so many chapters in such a short amout of time!

i hope they're gonna translate everything up to vol 9 now

lord... it took quite a while !

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    I wonder if the manga can keep running this awesomely for him to kill the 7 heroes, he's still only up to hero #2...course Glenn is gonna be last but man things just keep escalating, I think Wisentech will become a massive factor later on, as will the fairy factor inside Koinzell (there's gonna be a nice connection somewhere)
    i am sure at some point,he'll swat 2 or 3 simultaneously,otherwise the manga will take too long,...and we already have the shit-long-taking berserk for that
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    With raws I've seen I can say this:

It's as awesome as it was^^
    I doubt Wisentech to be massive factor (unless Koinzell will go on massive killing spree, because till where I saw he got 3#)

Now what I assume is that Glenn won't be last, it seems Koinzell is most pissed off about him, so...

Ubel Blatt is in german, as well as every damn chapter title so no way it's coincidence^^.

Oh and me want moaar Ubel Blatt in english, me vant fast!! ^^ And with this optimistical accent I'll end^^.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list