Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Übel Blatt

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    With raws I've seen I can say this:

It's as awesome as it was^^
    I doubt Wisentech to be massive factor (unless Koinzell will go on massive killing spree, because till where I saw he got 3#)

Now what I assume is that Glenn won't be last, it seems Koinzell is most pissed off about him, so...

Ubel Blatt is in german, as well as every damn chapter title so no way it's coincidence^^.

Oh and me want moaar Ubel Blatt in english, me vant fast!! ^^ And with this optimistical accent I'll end^^.
    THANKS FOR THE SPOILER ASSHOLE

Nah, I don't actually mind, even if you don't assume Glenn to be last he seems to be built up as a final obstacle in my opinion

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Followed the manga for three months now....not bad , but not excellent either.

And those german words are so...so...WRONG :-)

Aku Soku Zan

Well you know there's always possibility of Wisentech showing up, killing remaining heroes, by doing so they would piss off Koinzell and voila you have Wisentech as massive factor^^.
    Well as of Glenn matter, I just don't like him and want him dead soon^^. But wouldn't it be funn if this "oh so mighty" Glenn died as #6 and the last one be that fatty?

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

o_o can't believe Geranpen's alive, didn't see that one coming, though I'm certainly glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    Well you know there's always possibility of Wisentech showing up, killing remaining heroes, by doing so they would piss off Koinzell and voila you have Wisentech as massive factor^^.
    Well as of Glenn matter, I just don't like him and want him dead soon^^. But wouldn't it be funn if this "oh so mighty" Glenn died as #6 and the last one be that fatty?
    Haha, I gotta agree. I really hope Wisentech doesn't come in and kill 'em off. Although I gotta feeling that maybe Koinzell would either A: Help defeat Wisentech again if they were to come back or B: Ally with Wisentech and use them to defeat the remaining heroes while having to deal with Ifkes too.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I'd say this series is one of the best and most underrated manga out there. I am surprised it does not get more attention. it would really well as an anime also.

Before Lebelont? I know I said I want Glenn out of the picture soon, but this seems like really unwise thing to do (killing him right off the bat...), also it seems this Glenn is the real thing, not lookalike. And when will Ifkes finish his meditation?

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

I think Glenn has a trump card and just wanted to see Koinzell possibly knowing he's Ascherit. There really is no way it can be the end and I find it sketchy that Glenn jumped out there all of a sudden which leads me to what I said before. Maybe Glenn got his hands on some fairies?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Glenn was OWNED!!!! That was fast.....

He'll come back eventually, Glen vs. Ascheriit is inevitable.