Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Übel Blatt

I love you for recommending this manga, i really like this style !
    Do u know more mangas with this art and theme ?

Edit:// Read the first pages and was like "Berserk ? Berserk!"
    And after the first Chapter i was like "Hentai ? xD"

I fucking LIKE it :-)

Aku Soku Zan

lol i understand both of yours point of view Archiel , Daye . But , i'm fond of Ato lol .

Other female character are now useless to this story for me :p.

But , thanks hell , Archiel =)
    Last edited by Sunan; 09-08-2008 at 06:22 PM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Not sure about other manga's with this style...but I know of other good not so well known stuff.

I'm telling you Sunan, when those female character's come in and save Koinzell you'll see...

Daye, I like Rozen, I really think he's a good character, as Koinzell said "Too good of a vassal for a man like Glenn" and I think the anti-hero kinda thing is alright for him.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Yea, after rereading some of the chapters I'm kind of leaning towards that myself. He does seem like the type that would be the anti hero. Now the question is, how stable is his condition. He seems to be doubting everything he does, and so far has with-held the information that Koinzell is really Astritacrat (yea, I know I didn't spell that right..)

Now, I'm wondering what is going to happen with his char. Will he rejoin Koin and help him kill those that lie and cheated their way to power, or will we see a fight between the two of them?

I think its spelt Ascherit or something. He did doubt himself but I think he got a lot of his resolve back when he saw that first lord....whats-his-name again.

And in other news a new chapter of Ubel Blatt is out now.

It seems that more stronger characters are being introduced and it will probably be a tad harder to defeat this 'hero', though if they're anything like Rozen they would probably get their asses handed to them, all except that guy in the bar, he seems somewhat...exceptional.

Spoiler!

this manga seems nice......thanks for suggesting

New chapter out, Hero Killer IV, after that sorta backstory of some of Glenn's knights...little bit worried, and then a damn cliffhanger.

Spoiler!

they might be able to take him, but I'm almost sure something will interrupt the fight before it gets serious. If I had it my way, he would go Berserk Fairy again and slaughter them of course he'd be defenseless after, so that's probably not gonna happen, sigh...

I read only up to when he went berserk. Is there any new chapter yet? I really like this manga. Well.... the hentai portion is good enough too, hehehee...

Yeah, really good manga:
    1 nice pics with grafics
    2 main "hero" looks hot and young, BUT!! doesn't have that stupid morals like "Oh! I can't kill someone..." or "I will not kiss or to even think about hot girls around me...."
    Naaah.... If someone attacks - chops them to pieces!! And he doesn't give a damn who they are. If some hot girl wants him - he just DO IT and doesn't drop dead with nosebleed (respect.....)
    3 Good story - not to complicated, but interesting (remembering berserk) For everybody in the world he is the most hateful criminal and only few people know the truth