Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    So between POW and Amargo, whos the one sasuke hating

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Amargo, first off, very long paragraph, it makes it harder to read. Cut it into a couple ones. POW and I weren't trying to defend Sasuke, just trying to look at things objectively. Hell Sasuke isn't even my favorite character, but he is a main character in the manga, like it or not. I've liked Naruto's character ever since day one, but even I have recognized his flaws and learned to accept them cause I know he's on his way to becoming a great ninja. People have every right to like or hate any character and even post their opinions on em, but they should at least look at things objectively and try to understand both sides of the argument instead of rambling on foolishly and complaining without merit. But that aside I agree with everything u said about the type of character Sasuke is and his choices. Sasuke does get alot handed to him but he trains alot too, he got cs and white snake powers which were then taken away and replaced by the true heritage of the uchiha, the MS. Sasuke had to become a hawk to be truly powerful which he has become. Kishi has to show some development on Sasuke's side too, cause he's going to be the final villain.

so amargo is sasuke hating?

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    Amargo, first off, very long paragraph, it makes it harder to read. Cut it into a couple ones. POW and I weren't trying to defend Sasuke, just trying to look at things objectively. Hell Sasuke isn't even my favorite character, but he is a main character in the manga, like it or not. I've liked Naruto's character ever since day one, but even I have recognized his flaws and learned to accept them cause I know he's on his way to becoming a great ninja. People have every right to like or hate any character and even post their opinions on em, but they should at least look at things objectively and try to understand both sides of the argument instead of rambling on foolishly and complaining without merit. But that aside I agree with everything u said about the type of character Sasuke is and his choices. Sasuke does get alot handed to him but he trains alot too, he got cs and white snake powers which were then taken away and replaced by the true heritage of the uchiha, the MS. Sasuke had to become a hawk to be truly powerful which he has become. Kishi has to show some development on Sasuke's side too, cause he's going to be the final villain.
    i agree with this..(although i dont think sasuke will be the last villain though..) most of people who doesnt hate sasuke but defending him doesnt mean he love sasuke, most of us, including my self, doesnt care to hate some character, but i think i have to speak up if someone staring to say bad things about sasuke with some reason who doesnt make any sense, and some times looks biased...

plot hole.. who is really not a plot hole, but just only the story plot advantage.. who also gain by naruto character and sakura...
    using other's jutsu is a bad thing ... if sasuke do it its a bad thing bad if other character do it its not???
    comparing him to minato, itachi, jiraiya... hey he hasnt reach they level yet!!
    etc..etc...

i can accept if someone hate him because he is emo, not interesting or something character-related to... cause that is u'r choice...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

@ POW

now before i start, i dont dislike sasuke one bit, i think he has given us some of the best fights in the manga so far (naruto/sasuke ; sasuke/deidra ; itachi/sasuke) and i compare his character to vegeta in DBZ a lot. now that aside, i agree with amargo in that he has made many stupid choices that one might excuse from naruto because he's an idiot, but come on, sasuke is suposed to be a genius.

about the powerups, well first he's an uchiha. he was born into a "genius" clan and had some training by itachi who was strong as hell plus the ability to awaken the sharingan. then he learns chidori, but i would say he worked for that. now come oro and gives him the curse seal, i know he had to train in order to perfect it, but if it wasnt for that curse seal he wouldnt have beat naruto at VOTE.

the powerup i see that really has people hating sasuke is the MS. now it was said that in order to achieve MS you must kill the person closest to you, but no, sasuke gains a really nice MS without doing shit, just by watching his brother toy with him and die of sickness. then, like if that wasnt enough, that same brother gives him 3 more MS techniques (im asuming he gave him all 3 here). to me that seems like plenty of powerups considering how stong these techniques are, he was able to beat the second trongest tailed beast with just one of these techniques.

in regards to the topic of the thread, is this cheating? not at all! naruto had the freaking 9tails put in him which makes him almost imposible to kill, gives him healing abilities, speed, strenth, you name it and yet nobody complains. all the techniques he uses are copied except his perverted jutsus and rasenshuriken which isnt complete.

kakashi has over a 1000 copied jutsu, the 3rd copied jutsus from everybody in the village, shikamaru does the same jutsu as his parents, just like chougi and ino. sakura fights like tsunade, in all most characters in the manga are not original in their jutsus. so why people hate on sasuke so much, i think its like amargo said, its his personality but no mater how much fans hate him they keep coming back for more.

ps. forgot to mention the plot-no-jutsu thing. i know its been discused, but i think that sasuke escaping the deidra fight was really a big plot-no-jutsu. he didnt even have enough chakra to keep his sharingan but he manage in a split second to bring chakra out of nowhere, get some of his blood, make the seals and get inside or behind manda.....thats plot-no-jutsu for me.

i really hope gameboy join this thread... cause i think he is one of many people who complain about sasuke use other's jutsu... (itachi's..)
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I don't think its really cheating to use a jutsu you didn't invent. If that was the case then almost everyone in the manga is a cheater.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Ok before I address this can we call in an Spacebar airstrike on this big ass paragraph/novel

- Your completly missing the point you think just because I'm defending Sasuke hes my favorite charcter.. wrong!

- If you have been paying attention you understand its not about Favortisim its about having a fair and balanced view point.

- I'm only responding to the people crying every time Sasuke wins a battle they cry no fair or he cheated or oh it must be a plot hole. They are blinded by there bias towards Sasuke and always have to find a reson to complain.

- All these jutsu's regardless of where they come from are just tools. Its the person that wields them that make the difference. Similar to the example Zetsu gave about how an expert with a rock could beat a novice with a shuriken.

i was adressing all sasuke fans in general i wasn't implying you were oe. though I do admit a few hits of the enter key would have helped people see where i stopped addresing you and started addressing the general population of sasuke fans lol

- There are charcters I'm not crazy about but i dont let my personal dislike of them to cloud my judgement and have to bash them any time they do something right.
    and thats understandable but you have to realize the reason the uber sasuke haters keep comming back is because people keep challenging their dislike of the charactet. let them have their little hate threads because its obviously the only way they get their rocks off .

I mean honestly how many sasuke haters have converted to liking sasuke when ever someone tells them their wrong:

how many new sasuke hate threads appear because this:

roughly 6 or 7 with hundreds of stupid replies

and how many fanboys/fanboy haters give general manga readers headachs with 15 threads a week about how they hate / love thecharacter and pointing out the obvious but blowing it completely out of porportion:

Too many to count.

just let people have their opininon because trying to change their mind is a bigger hassle than just letting them be wrong, ignorant, or biased

take freakshow and gameboy for example. gameboy uber dislikes uchiha and freakshow loves oro but challenge either of their beliefs and all hell breaks loose, leae them alone and peace remains

I'm not talking about how he 1st activated it I'm talking about mastering control of the CS form itself.

Check it:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/07/

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN