Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    And just so were all clear on the curse seal it wasn't just a power up given to him by oro if he wasn't s a strong it wouldve killed him so he kinda earned it.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-066/page01

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    And just so were all clear on the curse seal it wasn't just a power up given to him by oro if he wasn't s a strong it wouldve killed him so he kinda earned it.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-066/page01
    sasuke is strong, nothing about it

what the thing that make me hate him is that he got a lot of powerups and saves hard to explain
    it's not the fact that he's strong, it's how he gotten strong

for example i don't hate griffith (the Berserk main villain) even through he's litterally a god, and he toke the scene for several entire volume of the manga, he can solo an entirely army if he want without bein scratched
    but it's a character so well developed that you can't hate him
    there's is nothing forced in his powers

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    ok after the last chapter and all of the thread who discuss about it...i have a question...

since when using other people jutsu, ability, power and that kind of things be a problem in naruto manga???

since day one of the manga until now... i dont think in the naruto-verse that things are a problem... we see naruto using kyuubi chakra, naruto using rasengan who is originally created by the 4th ... the 3rd hokage using shiki fuujin (sory the spelling), who originally created by the 4th hokage also, and dont feel ashamed of it, kakashi, a main character, who known to be the man who copy over 100 jutsu from other people and i dont think someone ever complain anything to him... and many more...

so... if sasuke use someone else power or jutsu why complaining?? every one else do it also... i personally think that all of this are part of character improvement, naruto and sasuke eventually will reach the 4th hokage and itachi place in shinobi world.. will eventually create his own jutsu.. and actually they already starting to do it... naruto's rasen shuriken, sasuke's chidori shape manipulation (i never see anyone else do it), sasuke's kirin...

so.. share u'r thought please...
    I'm in agreement with you slavkovski but not everyone looks at this with common sense and a fair balanced and unbiased mind.

-People for whatever deep psychological reason want to hate on Sasuke so they look for any reason to bash even beyond what makes sense.

-People are too easily swayed by thier personal bias cant put them aside to see the unfiltered truth even when the facts are right in front of them.

-Ironicly this is why Itachi was sick of the Uchiha clan cause all they did was think about Uchuha , Uchiha and couldnt see beyond thier personal troubles and bias to see the big picture like some people in these forums

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    well even though i think sasuke has been given a lot of free power ups, i dont think its unfair that he uses so many jutsu that he didnt create. all the other characters do so. plus he did take chidori to the next level, meaning that he created a lot of other jutsu using shape manipulation based on what he learned from kakashi. same thing naruto did with rasenshuriken.
    - Please define alot of powerups?

- He got CS then lost it and it was replaced with Itachi's MS jutsu is that your definition of alot?

- Gaining the CS gives you a bit of a power boost but like everything else its just a tool it doesnt make you any more skilled. Those other sound 4 guys had CS2 and still lost to regular shinobi.

- Sasuke still had to train to master the CS2 power. After the timeskip Sasuke had learned to manipulate the CS allowing only certain parts of his body to transform as juugo noted.

- Most of Sasukes abilites are ones he refined training for 2 1/2 years not power ups.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

[Quote]-Ironicly this is why Itachi was sick of the Uchiha clan cause all they did was think about Uchuha , Uchiha and couldnt see beyond thier personal troubles and bias to see the big picture like some people in these forums[Quote]

LOL, so true.

Pow, some of these people just won't get it, as u saw in hand banana's sarcastic threads. And others just are too stubborn. Sasuke lost much of what he had gotten during Itachi's fight, and he was still not fully healed for this fight. And the opponent was just way too strong for a normal battle, as Sasuke said, he clearly underestimated him greatly. Even tho he had the MS, he still didn't know how to use it, it had to activate itself from his emotions. That's how he first learns it before being able to use it effectively from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

-Ironicly this is why Itachi was sick of the Uchiha clan cause all they did was think about Uchuha , Uchiha and couldnt see beyond thier personal troubles and bias to see the big picture like some people in these forums
    That's not an irony, that's a coincidence or interesting parallel .

Anyway, I agree. Sasuke is a bastard who gets everything handed on a silver platter, but that's not his fault, he uses what he's given and gives them his own brand. What's wrong about him are his choices in life.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    I'm in agreement with you slavkovski but not everyone looks at this with common sense and a fair balanced and unbiased mind. People for whatever deep psychological reason want to hate on Sasuke so they look for any reason to bash even beyond what makes sense.People are too easily swayed by thier personal bias cant put them aside to see the unfiltered truth even when the facts are right in front of them. Ironicly this is why Itachi was sick of the Uchiha clan cause all they did was think about Uchuha , Uchiha and couldnt see beyond thier personal troubles and bias to see the big picture like some people in these forums

what common sense is there in a manga that breaks the very laws of physics and common sense. remember its just a story, characters are ment t be liked and disliked. don't blow a wad just because someone doesn't like YOUR favorite character. so what people don't like sasuke, i'm pretty sure there is a character you can't stand weither it be in naruto or some other manga or tv show. what may seem like a valid reason to dislike a character to you may not be valid to someone else and vise-versa. all this is is a matter of opinion. some people think sasuke is a cheater some think he's goods gift to naruto and others just wish kishi would kill him already but at the end of the day does it really matter who likes who? you have you favorite/most hated character just like everyone elsebut why is it a sin to hate sasuke someone please tell me so i can repent. everytime i look up someone is saying sasuke dislike is "biased" and "unfair" when the fact of the matter is maybe some people don't like pompus arogant ass holes who gets love and attention handed to them but still bitch and moan about everything and granted he saw his brother kill his family and that causes truama to some people but in sasukes case he just became an asshole to everyone around him dispite them trying to help or save his life or in general give a damn about his well being and sure thats badd ass on some levels but its also being a dumb ass and as smart as people make sasuke sound he makes the dumbest choices in life and gets away with it and sue naruto does too and that pisses some people off but so much atention is placed on sasuke and because he is said to be smarter than naruto to make similar mistakes he makes pisses people off because he is supposed to be this genius nin but he can't help but make the same mistakes over and over again and instead of learning from them he's such an ass he just shrugs it off as if was nothing but then he does something stupid again like underestimating someone or being too arogant or just flat out being an ass. for sasuke to be so "smart" he makes alot of stupid mistakes and gets away with it time and time again and thats what pisses people off about him its not as deep as you sasuke lovers think it is its that simple. and whats the point in showing him so much love? why do it is it some deep psychological reason want to LOVE Sasuke that you can't seem to stand hearing a bad word against him? as much as you all bash people for hating him why don't you take a good look at why you all love him to the point you make thead after thread after thread defending him when at the end of the day more people actually end up hating him, why is it you all keep trying to make everyone love or like sasuke when infact the people that don't like him don't like him because if the type of character he is not because of some psychological reason, they just don't like the character. so just let people like and dislike who they want. its not as serious as you sasuke lovers (and some sasuke haters) make it. just read the manga and enjoy and hate what you want without over the top posts like "its a psychological reason they hate/love sasuke" because its not that deep. thats just plain and simple thinking too hard and honestly to care that much about someone who doesn't exist is almost as creepy as a 40 year-old star wars fan who still lives at home with their mom

- Please define alot of powerups?

i guess what he means is sasuke's abilities that have little or no explaination. don't ask me what these are because i don't care enough for the chacter to know these off the top of my head and don't really care to look them up either

- He got CS then lost it and it was replaced with Itachi's MS jutsu is that your definition of alot?
    to some people yes considering what the MS is rumored to do

- Gaining the CS gives you a bit of a power boost but like everything else its just a tool it doesnt make you any more skilled. Those other sound 4 guys had CS2 and still lost to regular shinobi.
    yeah after fighting jounin tey turned around and fought two sets of genin who had xceptional powerups of their own while not at full power

- Sasuke still had to train to master the CS2 power. After the timeskip Sasuke had learned to manipulate the CS allowing only certain parts of his body to transform as juugo noted.
    sasuke didn't have to train CS. he took a drug that completed the CS for him and kakashis seal allowed him to control it so really all sasuke had to do was keep his emotions in check

- Most of Sasukes abilites are ones he refined training for 2 1/2 years not power ups.
    most of them are yes but how many of those refined abilites have saved him and how many times have his "aquired" powers saved him?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That's not an irony, that's a coincidence or interesting parallel .

Anyway, I agree. Sasuke is a bastard who gets everything handed on a silver platter, but that's not his fault, he uses what he's given and gives them his own brand. What's wrong about him are his choices in life.
    yes exactly

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Amargo, you talked about how characters are meant to be liked and disliked. I agree with you there. Personally I despise Orochimaru. I think he is the worst character ever created, but I don't complain about him. As a matter of fact I defend that character if I feel that people are being biased. When I talk about him on a forum it doesn't sound like I dislike him.

There are a lot of characters I do not like, but I like to see things from the fanboys perspective and the haters perspective and I try and formulate a different perspective about that character. I don't whine about things that happen to a character I like or dislike. I just accept it and move on.

We don't have control over the manga so all of you can keep complaining, but it isn't going to change anything. If Sasuke were to gain immortality in the next chapter there would be nothing that we could do about it. Complaining about it won't change a thing.

I don't really care if people complain because everyone has the right to complain, but if people come up with stupid and ridiculous arguments then that person had best shut his or her mouth.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Amargo, you talked about how characters are meant to be liked and disliked. I agree with you there. Personally I despise Orochimaru. I think he is the worst character ever created, but I don't complain about him. As a matter of fact I defend that character if I feel that people are being biased. When I talk about him on a forum it doesn't sound like I dislike him.

There are a lot of characters I do not like, but I like to see things from the fanboys perspective and the haters perspective and I try and formulate a different perspective about that character. I don't whine about things that happen to a character I like or dislike. I just accept it and move on.

We don't have control over the manga so all of you can keep complaining, but it isn't going to change anything. If Sasuke were to gain immortality in the next chapter there would be nothing that we could do about it. Complaining about it won't change a thing.

I don't really care if people complain because everyone has the right to complain, but if people come up with stupid and ridiculous arguments then that person had best shut his or her mouth.
    thats all I'm saying. people make it seem like everyone is picking on "poor old sasuke" when in fact its something people have been doing for years. a majority of people will cheer on the adorable doofy under dog while some people love/hate the anti-hero that drives the under dog to do better. the same thing happened with goku and vegeta in dragon ball. honestly people need to wake up and realize its just a manga and people will have their opininons about character different from theirs. just let people think what they want. obviously to have a different opoinion they aren't thinking along the same lines so of course what they think of the character will be different. thats just the way things are. I'm glad you are one of the few people who realize that Rasengod. it helps to know there are some people out there who use common sense

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

LOL sasuke haters

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    what common sense is there in a manga that breaks the very laws of physics and common sense. remember its just a story, characters are ment t be liked and disliked. don't blow a wad just because someone doesn't like YOUR favorite character. so what people don't like sasuke, i'm pretty sure there is a character you can't stand weither it be in naruto or some other manga or tv show. what may seem like a valid reason to dislike a character to you may not be valid to someone else and vise-versa. all this is is a matter of opinion. some people think sasuke is a cheater some think he's goods gift to naruto and others just wish kishi would kill him already but at the end of the day does it really matter who likes who? you have you favorite/most hated character just like everyone elsebut why is it a sin to hate sasuke someone please tell me so i can repent. everytime i look up someone is saying sasuke dislike is "biased" and "unfair" when the fact of the matter is maybe some people don't like pompus arogant ass holes who gets love and attention handed to them but still bitch and moan about everything and granted he saw his brother kill his family and that causes truama to some people but in sasukes case he just became an asshole to everyone around him dispite them trying to help or save his life or in general give a damn about his well being and sure thats badd ass on some levels but its also being a dumb ass and as smart as people make sasuke sound he makes the dumbest choices in life and gets away with it and sue naruto does too and that pisses some people off but so much atention is placed on sasuke and because he is said to be smarter than naruto to make similar mistakes he makes pisses people off because he is supposed to be this genius nin but he can't help but make the same mistakes over and over again and instead of learning from them he's such an ass he just shrugs it off as if was nothing but then he does something stupid again like underestimating someone or being too arogant or just flat out being an ass. for sasuke to be so "smart" he makes alot of stupid mistakes and gets away with it time and time again and thats what pisses people off about him its not as deep as you sasuke lovers think it is its that simple. and whats the point in showing him so much love? why do it is it some deep psychological reason want to LOVE Sasuke that you can't seem to stand hearing a bad word against him? as much as you all bash people for hating him why don't you take a good look at why you all love him to the point you make thead after thread after thread defending him when at the end of the day more people actually end up hating him, why is it you all keep trying to make everyone love or like sasuke when infact the people that don't like him don't like him because if the type of character he is not because of some psychological reason, they just don't like the character. so just let people like and dislike who they want. its not as serious as you sasuke lovers (and some sasuke haters) make it. just read the manga and enjoy and hate what you want without over the top posts like "its a psychological reason they hate/love sasuke" because its not that deep. thats just plain and simple thinking too hard and honestly to care that much about someone who doesn't exist is almost as creepy as a 40 year-old star wars fan who still lives at home with their mom
    Ok before I address this can we call in an Spacebar airstrike on this big ass paragraph/novel

- Your completly missing the point you think just because I'm defending Sasuke hes my favorite charcter.. wrong!

- If you have been paying attention you understand its not about Favortisim its about having a fair and balanced view point.

- I'm only responding to the people crying every time Sasuke wins a battle they cry no fair or he cheated or oh it must be a plot hole. They are blinded by there bias towards Sasuke and always have to find a reson to complain.

- All these jutsu's regardless of where they come from are just tools. Its the person that wields them that make the difference. Similar to the example Zetsu gave about how an expert with a rock could beat a novice with a shuriken.

- There are charcters I'm not crazy about but i dont let my personal dislike of them to cloud my judgement and have to bash them any time they do something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    sasuke didn't have to train CS battle . he took a drug that completed the CS for him and kakashis seal allowed him to control it so really all sasuke had to do was keep his emotions in check
    I'm not talking about how he 1st activated it I'm talking about mastering control of the CS form itself.

Check it:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/07/

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you