Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question since when using other's jutsu considered cheating??

ok after the last chapter and all of the thread who discuss about it...i have a question...

since when using other people jutsu, ability, power and that kind of things be a problem in naruto manga???

since day one of the manga until now... i dont think in the naruto-verse that things are a problem... we see naruto using kyuubi chakra, naruto using rasengan who is originally created by the 4th ... the 3rd hokage using shiki fuujin (sory the spelling), who originally created by the 4th hokage also, and dont feel ashamed of it, kakashi, a main character, who known to be the man who copy over 100 jutsu from other people and i dont think someone ever complain anything to him... and many more...

so... if sasuke use someone else power or jutsu why complaining?? every one else do it also... i personally think that all of this are part of character improvement, naruto and sasuke eventually will reach the 4th hokage and itachi place in shinobi world.. will eventually create his own jutsu.. and actually they already starting to do it... naruto's rasen shuriken, sasuke's chidori shape manipulation (i never see anyone else do it), sasuke's kirin...

so.. share u'r thought please...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

It is the fact that Susuke didn't train his jutsu. It is just a gift that saves his ass when he is in danger. Naruto did work for his Rasengan, Sasuke did work for Chidori etc...

You can't cheat in a battle what has no rules....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ofTheDesert View Post
    It is the fact that Susuke didn't train his jutsu. It is just a gift that saves his ass when he is in danger. Naruto did work for his Rasengan, Sasuke did work for Chidori etc...
    well maybe kishi just wanted to point out that sasuke is a genius just like kakashi maybe... cause i think to copy someone jutsu arent as simple as "see the seal with sharingan and than bamm.. u copy it"

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    You can't cheat in a battle what has no rules....
    well.. this is absolutely true...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

by the way he copied 1000 jutsu not 100
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

well even though i think sasuke has been given a lot of free power ups, i dont think its unfair that he uses so many jutsu that he didnt create. all the other characters do so. plus he did take chidori to the next level, meaning that he created a lot of other jutsu using shape manipulation based on what he learned from kakashi. same thing naruto did with rasenshuriken.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    well maybe kishi just wanted to point out that sasuke is a genius just like kakashi maybe... cause i think to copy someone jutsu arent as simple as "see the seal with sharingan and than bamm.. u copy it"

well.. this is absolutely true...
    nope, the sharingan IS: see the seal + show how it mold the chakra and how much you need

i think that he copied the chidori too

Uchiha need only to train their body, not the jutsu

The Uchiha (and Kakashi) can't use a copied technique if they don't have the skills required to perform it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The Uchiha (and Kakashi) can't use a copied technique if they don't have the skills required to perform it.
    but when the skill is simply moulding chakra its a different story. i also agree that sasuke isnt cheating and hes got an s rank jutsu that he created through hard work but he deffinetly isnt a genius he just has common sense, a drive for power, the ability to copy anything anyone does infront of him and with his ability to see chakra he has more insite into how a jutcu works than any other ninja.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    ok after the last chapter and all of the thread who discuss about it...i have a question...

since when using other people jutsu, ability, power and that kind of things be a problem in naruto manga???

since day one of the manga until now... i dont think in the naruto-verse that things are a problem... we see naruto using kyuubi chakra, naruto using rasengan who is originally created by the 4th ... the 3rd hokage using shiki fuujin (sory the spelling), who originally created by the 4th hokage also, and dont feel ashamed of it, kakashi, a main character, who known to be the man who copy over 100 jutsu from other people and i dont think someone ever complain anything to him... and many more...

so... if sasuke use someone else power or jutsu why complaining?? every one else do it also... i personally think that all of this are part of character improvement, naruto and sasuke eventually will reach the 4th hokage and itachi place in shinobi world.. will eventually create his own jutsu.. and actually they already starting to do it... naruto's rasen shuriken, sasuke's chidori shape manipulation (i never see anyone else do it), sasuke's kirin...

so.. share u'r thought please...
    very wise observation i like this tread

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE