View Poll Results: Narutos training: the real deal or just another BS training.

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real deal! naruto will be the shizzle!

52 62.65%
  • BS, this training wont stop his stupidity.

15 18.07%
  • who gives a fuck about naruto? the manga is called SASUKE

12 14.46%
  • W/E

4 4.82%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rasengan Genki Dama.

Just watch Naruto grow and clearly surpass Sasuke. Personally the Rasenshuriken would be a damage dealer as much as Amaretsu.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

Well that has to happen eventually, he is the main character after all.

But it would be cool, that for once naruto does not rely on his Rasengans and his freaking kage bunshins that i just vomit everytime i see him making at least one. I wanna see naruto ass kicking villains with new jutsus and with some fucking TAIJUTSU! please Naruto just throw a couple of punches or do a nice combo with a funny name i dont care! but enough rasengans a clones!

And dont get me wrong, im a naruto groupie, i dislike sasuke !

The image transition Sasuke "akatsuki prodigy" - Naruto frog-eyes told me that now its a great time. Kishi is showing how the main characters are improving. Naruto really looks stronger. Take note that time is passing faster in that mountain, and Naruto looked taller. What I wonder is the thing Naruto said that he is now able to do... What?

Yeah we are finally watching some improvement... because the time naruto left with jiraiya , the only thing that they were doing was watching naked girls in the hot springs...

dunno people...

first every time naruto get some training feels like an emergency patch

second it don't seem that kishimoto is developing naruto... from his return to konoha he's just stagnating, we don't know nothing about him and we had seen some sasuke childhood, even sakura childhood with ino... he's still like when he left in his head, it's like a 10 years old stucked in a 16 years old body and skillwise he's only got a bigger rasengan and a messed up seal, physical and mental training inesistent. I got the feeling that kishimoto put him in the fridge, make the kakashi gaiden, give a new suit and maked him taller and give him the minimum training to make the story progress
    it's just like a side character like shino
    i still think that kishimoto should have make naruto grown in the three years, now it's too late to develop the MAIN character
    Hell... even if he delayed the story by 10 chapter to develop the character won't have hurted the manga
    we don't know NOTHING about him, his feeling, what people feel about him, his childhood... nothing
    it's like:
    enemy spotted ---->naruto train the minimum to beat the enemy----> beat the enemy ----> development of other character---> new enemy spotted ----> naruto whine about sasuke and get another minimum training to beat the enemy-----> development of other character

and another thing:
    NOBODY that have 15 years is stupid like him, it's impossible

New training isn't gonna get rid of Naruto's stupidity and lack of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    New training isn't gonna get rid of Naruto's stupidity and lack of common sense.
    hm i would love to see him serious and maybe at times act a little goofy but not all the time

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    hm i would love to see him serious and maybe at times act a little goofy but not all the time
    We do see him act like that all the time, whenever his friends are in danger and whenever the battle is on, he is one of THE BEST strategists. When he fights and comes up with his genius strategies all of the other konoha genius' say "Thats Naruto...?". The only thing is that when he fights and becomes a genius and when he's acting like an idiot are so polar. He is a buffoon and a goof 95% of the time, but when the time comes he is a genius!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    We do see him act like that all the time, whenever his friends are in danger and whenever the battle is on, he is one of THE BEST strategists. When he fights and comes up with his genius strategies all of the other konoha genius' say "Thats Naruto...?". The only thing is that when he fights and becomes a genius and when he's acting like an idiot are so polar. He is a buffoon and a goof 95% of the time, but when the time comes he is a genius!
    but the problem is that kishimoto don't explain WHY he's a buffoon, goof and idiot

a chapter (or maybe a page every 2-3 chapter) that explain why he's so polar
    showing that naruto is that because he put an subconscious defense against all the hate that konoha show to him (for example) would have added dept to the character and an excuse to give him a boost in that compartment after making him pass the trauma