View Poll Results: Narutos training: the real deal or just another BS training.

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real deal! naruto will be the shizzle!

52 62.65%
  • BS, this training wont stop his stupidity.

15 18.07%
  • who gives a fuck about naruto? the manga is called SASUKE

12 14.46%
  • W/E

4 4.82%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto... Finally?

Am i the only one who is excited about naruto's training and is noticing how strong naruto will become?!!!

I hated naruto for being such a dumbass but im getting my hopes high now, it seems that is working AND DAMN! those Sage eyes give him such an intimidating look, i know the training isnt over yet but i cant wait for seeing naruto fight again!.

Just imagine what the toad told him, with the genjutsu he can use use the chakra from the outside and recover faster due to that and with the kyubii chakra he can recover even faster = Unlimited source of chakra, unlimited stamina + so much more!

CANT WAITTTTTTTTT GO NARUTO! He's finally going to kick some real good ass.

Jiraiya completed the training aswell and look at how he turned up (may he R.I.P), so don't get your hopes up by just seeing that.

Well, the toad clearly said that even though jiraiya was strong, he didnt completed the training totally, But that was impressive none of the less. Naruto has the potential to complete the training, so im sure we will see some things different in naruto that we didnt see with jiraiya, plus the fact that naruto is a jinchuriiki makes it 100 times better than jiraiya if he completes the training for the fact the has SO MUCH CHAKRA.

And what are you talking about? Jiraiya got killed because he didnt figured out the secret soon enough.

and are you serious? you are talking about a guy that ITACHI feared, ITACHI? HELLO? People here wet their pants for ITACHI, im sure you do too.

I am just syaing don't get your hopes up too much until we can see it in some sort of action

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Oh that's easy, naruto will complete the training and then...

INVENT AN EVEN STRONGER RASENGAN!!!

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

A good size of the manga is based on Naruto's growth and how he will improve. Naruto is going to be sick nonetheless and I don't wanna see people talk him down like he is some kinda dumbass, he was able to take down an Akatsuki using a NEW technique yet people unrate him.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Tommeh View Post
    A good size of the manga is based on Naruto's growth and how he will improve. Naruto is going to be sick nonetheless and I don't wanna see people talk him down like he is some kinda dumbass, he was able to take down an Akatsuki using a NEW technique yet people unrate him.
    I kind of agree with you there, but in my opinion that fight was pretty lame... He went into the fight with a guy was half beat and he just came and threw the rasenshuriken a couple of times and bam, the guy got beat. He just finished him, he didnt make the effort of a fight like let say shikamaru with hidan or deidara with sasuke.

Come to think of it, Naruto hasn't really taken out any major villains in Shippuden...

exactly.... thats why i agreed when someone said "sasuke shippuuden chronicles"