Bye.

Allen looks scary.
    But he's the best!
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

Allen looked so hurt when he saw Cross' mask T-T

But it doesn't seem like it was Leverrier that shot Cross. He looked dead serious when he said that he dindn't. But why does he have to be so mean against Allen? Allen's worth more than the crap leverrier is :d

But I wonder, if Cross' "death" was caused by central, maybe central have Noahs or spies of the Earl? Maybe that was the reason Cross never reported back to HQ what he was doing during those three years with Allen?...

Or...that idea is a little crazy, because if central had Noahs, then there would be no order would be in chaos already. Or..?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    You guys know that isn't the real chapter 171, if it was then why would Cross be 8th in a popularity contest....surely you can see how the results are fake.

But back to serious issues, I wonder what it is old Lev' is trying to do and these Central bums seem more and more suspicious the more the chapters go on, guess it's all tied into the hidden side of the war.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

yeah, I didn't get how Cross was rank 8th either, oh well. Some many secrets, so much mysteriousness, but no answers yet.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    I do agree that maybe the central has some spies... Just look at Sheryl, maybe he has something to do with it... Or maybe this is the ''other side of the war'' as Cross called it...

And what is the central? The Vatican?
    Probably safe to assume that it is...they are catholic right?

It's inevitable that there would be some spying involved here if you recall in the chapter where there was a Noah get together, they did have various files on some of the exorcists.

And of course, the hidden side of the war, I'm pretty sure central is involved in some crappy underhanded dealings, after seeing what Lev was asking about with the Egg, it's possible that someone else may be trying to manufacture their own Akuma...or something like that.

Spoiler!

The raws were so deceiving this chapter. I guess it all was okay in the end, got to see Lavi in his new awesome uniform. And what was Cross 'Getting away from'? 14th? Central? Judgment? O_O;

Its so obvious now, Levellier is obviously in league with the Earl and possibly the rest of Central to. I noticed it in this week's anime episode to, he really didn't want the Egg to be destroyed, and he was talking to someone on the phone to, most likely LuluBell. Just a hunch though.

And what do you mean this was a lie? That Popularity Contest looks pretty legit to me, unless your just saying that because of Cross's awesomeness.

Random notes: Lenalee's hair! Its even better, its the same as last chapter really but I like it. And that really is Tapp's sister!? Wow............

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    And Hoshino said that the Akuma are not what they seem... Maybe we'll discover what an Akuma is

Yeah, regarding that, I believe it was the potential of an Akuma, coupled with the fact that at times Allen has been referred to as a mere item, a tool if you will, that sometimes my mind deviates to thinking that Allen is something akin to an Akuma, that is to say, he was created, who knows, possibly by central.

But then again, I'm merging together random speculations to reach weird and far out conclusions. I think part of it was me being unsure or simply unable to imagine what Allen's parents are/were like (I feel like I've said this before)

Spoiler!

wow...you guys think way into this o.o it's hard to keep up with you guys ^^;

Veteran Member
    Aah,nice to see you again, Lavi!

I wonder about Leverrier now. Very strange man. Very strange.