Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I thought about this as well as all kinds of other things it could lead to, but then they also saw the Akatsuki cloaks and I'm sure every village knows that they are all renegade criminal ninjas. If the cloud came roaring at the leaf, they would at least talk about it before just throwin' jutsus at eachother.

We don't really know anything about the clouds leadership. If they are a completely war-obsessed nation then a war is deff a possibility.

Sasuke is going to be in deep dodo when Konoha finds out he joined Akatsuki.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Thats right Shika-Sensei, Konoha will get to know that Sasuke is now a member of Akatsuki so even if Naruto refused they will probably labeled him as an S-rank Rougue Ninja and after that there is no turning back to Konoha for Sasuke. Maybe after this Naruto will finaly forget about him and focus on Pain and Sasukes gonna be the one wanting to team up whit him, that would be interesting.

Either way I guess that war is inevitable now that Cloud has this opportunity to strike Konoha and thats a good thing cuz there will be alot of action.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

IMO, I think those two witness of the battle will tell Raikage the wrong thing about the battle, they didn't care about Akatsuki that much, but when they saw the uchiha crest, they got really angry.

It might fire up Raikage's head against Uchihas, because the way those two are talking it seems like he is really strong and a redheaded man....there are possibilities of disbelieving in each other countries/ or they might discuss about it [as Shikamaru-sense said]

"They [uchiha] defeated his brother, There's no way raikage will let this go"
    My Youtube

if the raikage personality are just like naruto.... here comes the war!!!

but nah... sasuke will say he is itachi, i am an akatsuki and akatsuki come from the rain village... the lightning village could just attack the rain village....

it will be cool if the raikage actually know itachi before...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    An intresting idea but not likely and heres why...

1) Info on Akatsuki was given to all the nations by the legendary Sannin Jiraiya of Konha.

2) All the nations know Akatsuki is a multi national S-class crimanal orginization with no ties to any nation.

3) As such most of the members cept Team Hawk have well known criminal records and are in the bingo book of most countries.

4) Essntially they are seen like Terrorist in RL its the group thats the real danger not thier former country of origin.

The only way it could lead to what you suggested is if Sasuke comes back to Konha and is accepted back. They may see Konha of harboring a terrorist/criminal.
    Ah, but Madara being the Mizukage is the one who sent Sasuke. Akutsuki's ultimate goal is to start a war to take control of the situation. This could easily be part of his plan. I would imagine after failing to obtain the byukugan before a little prodding from madara would be all it would take to ignore the fact that it was Akatuski who attacked and become hostile to Konoha over the fact that they were attacked by a Uchiha who were a famous clan of Konoha. While the facts you stated are true, in politics things aren't simple and people don't tend to be noble and accept "Oh sure it was just a terrorist we won't try to turn the situation to our own benefit"

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    An intresting idea but not likely and heres why...

1) Info on Akatsuki was given to all the nations by the legendary Sannin Jiraiya of Konha.

2) All the nations know Akatsuki is a multi national S-class crimanal orginization with no ties to any nation.

3) As such most of the members cept Team Hawk have well known criminal records and are in the bingo book of most countries.

4) Essntially they are seen like Terrorist in RL its the group thats the real danger not thier former country of origin.

The only way it could lead to what you suggested is if Sasuke comes back to Konha and is accepted back. They may see Konha of harboring a terrorist/criminal.
    Who, except for Akatsuki itself, knows of Team Hawk working along with Akatsuki? I mean, if you don't have such knowledge, how would it look like to you to find 4 pathetic losers (not present on your previous Akatsuki list) wearing Akatsuki robes and attacking one of your own? Also, usual info on Akatsuki states that they work in pairs… To me, this whole attack to the 8-bi would seem like people pretending to be Akatsuki and trying to steal its bijuu…

This, of course, is not a discussion about the facts, it’s about the appearances. My point: this attack may appear like someone else pretending to be an Akatsuki. Wrong appearances may lead to wrong decisions, i.e., declaring war against Konoha. Something that Madara and everyone else is highly interested in…

How on earth could they possibly blame konoha for this.

Fact: Uchihas are all wiped out
    Fact: The only ones left don't live in konoha anymore
    Fact: Akatsuki are well known criminals
    Fact: Konoha are after akatsuki
    Fact: Sasuke is akatsuki
    Fact: Akatsuki doesn't work with other nations

Konoha would obviously defend themselves by stating that sasuke is a rouge ninja and their after him and akatsuki also.