Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

War between Land of Fire and land of lightning?

Hm, this last chapter ended with a interesting revelation. The 8 tailed beast was the Raikage's brother. The Uchiha were part of Konoha who's to say they will refuse to accept that Konoha had nothing to do with it. After all this is the same country that tried to kidnap Hinata.

i thought everyone knows that the uchiha were wiped out.. so i dont know if the raikage would care if it was an uchiha... he probley would just think thats its itachi
    Spoiler!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was tension between Konoha and the Cloud Village after this. They could think that Konoha is breaking some treaty agreement by taking the 8-tails because of Sasuke's involvement.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i think that he would know but use it to try to attack kohonda

The Cloud Village was the one who tried to kidnap Hinata and were willing to start a war over Hiashi's body:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/17/

Konoha gave them Hizashi's body as a fake and the Cloud were forced to put put aside the war.

This "Uchiha" who has abducted the Raikage's brother could be the little excuse the Cloud needs to start another war with Konoha. Maybe this possible war with Cloud vs Konoha will also lead to more screen time of the Byakugan, since the Cloud's original intention was to get the Byakugan from Hiashi.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Bring on the 4th great ninja war. There's so many reasons why every1 is itching to go to war. Pain wants a war to end of all wars, and this capture of the 8 tails could initiate that. cloud will want to avenge killerbee's death, and is already on thin terms with the leaf. Pain controls hidden rain, and madara possibly still controls hidden mist, hidden rock lost bad because of the 4th hokage, so they'd want revenge also. Things are really getting interesting.

I think the story will lean to Hyugas soon 2009......

If Raikage is smart enough, he'll probably discuss about it with Konoha first...

A war will be a pleasure to experience, I think it's working on Madara's plans...
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    The Cloud Village was the one who tried to kidnap Hinata and were willing to start a war over Hiashi's body:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/17/

Konoha gave them Hizashi's body as a fake and the Cloud were forced to put put aside the war.

This "Uchiha" who has abducted the Raikage's brother could be the little excuse the Cloud needs to start another war with Konoha. Maybe this possible war with Cloud vs Konoha will also lead to more screen time of the Byakugan, since the Cloud's original intention was to get the Byakugan from Hiashi.
    I like the way you think, erratic. This could be the perfect way to get more out of the Hyuuga clan. Lets hope Kishi goes with this.

I think that things may move differently than this. I like this idea, but I also think that Konoha would want to attack the Hidden Rain Village. The Cloud may ally with Konoha along with the Sand. Since Madara controls the Mist Village they may come to aid the Rain. Also since the Rock were not on good terms with Konoha in the past and they also lost a previous war with Konoha I can see them being thrown into the mix. Now this is a Ninja World War.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScythe0 View Post
    Hm, this last chapter ended with a interesting revelation. The 8 tailed beast was the Raikage's brother. The Uchiha were part of Konoha who's to say they will refuse to accept that Konoha had nothing to do with it. After all this is the same country that tried to kidnap Hinata.
    An intresting idea but not likely and heres why...

1) Info on Akatsuki was given to all the nations by the legendary Sannin Jiraiya of Konha.

2) All the nations know Akatsuki is a multi national S-class crimanal orginization with no ties to any nation.

3) As such most of the members cept Team Hawk have well known criminal records and are in the bingo book of most countries.

4) Essntially they are seen like Terrorist in RL its the group thats the real danger not thier former country of origin.

The only way it could lead to what you suggested is if Sasuke comes back to Konha and is accepted back. They may see Konha of harboring a terrorist/criminal.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you