Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    thats wut i've been saying a younger 3rd hokage must've been da craziest shinobi ever.

oh and Gaara having 10 in chakra has nothing to do with Shukaku. These stats arent taking into account "power boosters"

Gaara had 8 in chakra in the beginnin. he maxed out his chakra AFTER the chunnin exam when he became a good guy (when he fought kimimaro). This is Gaara's own chakra if u think about it it makes a lot of sense.

Because it must take insane amounts of chakra to move all that sand. This is why I keep insisting that Gaara's bijuu isnt the reason why he's able to control sand, just like kyuubi isnt the reason that Naruto is able to do Kage Bushin nor Rasengan.
    yeah gaara does use alot of sick sand jutsu that probally take up a large amount of chakra. the only thing he really benefits from shukaku without intentionally drawing on its power is the sands ability to protect him or at least thats what i thought

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yeah gaara does use alot of sick sand jutsu that probally take up a large amount of chakra. the only thing he really benefits from shukaku without intentionally drawing on its power is the sands ability to protect him or at least thats what i thought
    yeah the sand protection thing im not 100% on

cuz it was said that it was a unique ability that only he had, and that it was a gift from his mother.

there has been past nin that were host to shukaku and apparently none of them had that sand protection thing. because they got rid of them when they became too troublesome. Yet they are dumbfounded in Gaara's case because he's always protected by that sand barrier.

So if shukaku never gave that sort of power to any of his previous hosts it just seems to me that its more likely that the sand protection is gaara's own unique skill. Just like his control of Sand. Speaking of which it's possible that Gaara's mother was a descendant of the 3rd Kazekage. Since he had the "Iron Sand" so it could possibly explain why Gaara has an innate skill to control sand.

yeah i forgot about that you might be right. but back to gaara 19 in ninjutsu i looked on wikipedia and gaara definitly has a long list of offensive and defensive techniques . the 19 is well earned
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-11-2007 at 07:41 PM.

k-oz there is a whole in your theory about the sand controle being his because the 3rd baseed his irn sand on the shukakus host so all the hosts must get that ability but i think gaaras sand might protect him because its got his mums blood mixed in with it and it mite be some sort of maternal protection thingy because like what akatsuki say gaara and naruto are the only jinchuriki who anyone ever cared about so i doubt the previouse hosts parents loved them enoughth to want them protected.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    k-oz there is a whole in your theory about the sand controle being his because the 3rd baseed his irn sand on the shukakus host so all the hosts must get that ability but i think gaaras sand might protect him because its got his mums blood mixed in with it and it mite be some sort of maternal protection thingy because like what akatsuki say gaara and naruto are the only jinchuriki who anyone ever cared about so i doubt the previouse hosts parents loved them enoughth to want them protected.
    ummm it was said that the 3rd got the sand thing from his predecessors, i dont think it was said that he got it from previous shukaku hosts.

Are you positive? cuz then i'll have to go look back into all this cuz its been buggin me for a while and i cant exactly remember wut was said about gaara's sand protection but from what i do know, it would make sense to my theory for it to be gaara's unique skill.

His primary defense is his Shield of Sand (砂の盾, Suna no Tate?), an automatic sand shield that surrounds and protects him from damage whether he wants it to or not.

it doesnt say wheter its from shukaku or not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    His primary defense is his Shield of Sand (砂の盾, Suna no Tate?), an automatic sand shield that surrounds and protects him from damage whether he wants it to or not.

it doesnt say wheter its from shukaku or not
    yeah i kno. oh and on another note dont trust wiki 100% all the time, cuz it can be edited by anyone. So it means i could go on it right now and add or change sumthing and say "Gaara was the father to 100 kids"

and well that doesnt make it true lol

lmao brothel no gaara :] and all we know about the shield is that it doesnt use gaaras chakra.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!