Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto and his shadow clones

We all know naruto can create 1,000 of clones if the opportunity arose. If you think about it, What i dont understand is, Why doesnt naruto just work on his speed and taijutsu? it would be all over. 1,000 clones going at one guy each clone with knowledge of lee taijutsu. That my friend is a kickass naruto. If you notice, everytime he does a mass clone attack, they all get there ass kicked. I mean common, just develop your taijustsu and speed. It be all over. That alone would make nartuo a top ninja. just throw in a few rasengans here in there.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

because kishi wants sasuke to always look better than naruto. kishi said sasuke was his favorite.

i also keep remebering when kimimaru ass raped a shitload of naruto clones haha

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

lol i know, imagine if sasuke learned how to use shadow clones, he goes c2 and creates lie 10 shadow clones, sasuke would pwn everyone with his taijutsu x 10

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

yes he would. ferget pein and madara, sasuke would rape them lol

made by [DFX]

Exactly. Sasuke with kage bunshin = rape on a massive level. 1000 pairs of sharingan all around you. It'd be impossible to not look in his eyes.

1000 Sasuke clones wouldn't last for more than three seconds. He'd be completely drained of chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    1000 Sasuke clones wouldn't last for more than three seconds. He'd be completely drained of chakra.
    His would last about 1/2 the time a Naruto not using Kyuubi chakra would.

thats why he'd only make 5 or so

then he'd use his brain to make it more useful than a 1000 of nauto clones

made by [DFX]

lol i dont know why you said exactly. Sasuke wouldn't be able to have 1000 clones, because you divide your power by 1/1000 it wouldnt be logical cuz Each power is divided accordingly, I think 10 would be enough to do pwnage. But i doubt kishi would do that. Same with naruto learning a decent amount of taijutsu. Shadow clone is such a awsome technique.

There's been calculations on an older forum showing that Sasuke had around double Kakashis chakra. Naruto has 4 times so Sasuke would have 1/2 of Narutos. So Sasuke could hold them half the time Naruto, when not using the Kyuubis chakra can.