Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Sasuke is not weak, but I still hate him and his ridiculous plot armour >:p

Plot armor can be pretty handy sometimes. They must be pretty cheap to buy due to so many characters having it.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    They must be. But the show must go on. The story wouldn't be much interesting since most main characters would be corpses if weren't for the infamous plot armour.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    @hardcasex or anyone
    do you even no what plot hole means?

because sasuke beating the eight tails is not plot hole, idiot
    plot hole is itachi looking like an adult at the age of 11 when he faced oro
    its some what of a quote from gameboy
    I know what plothole means it means throwing away already established rules in your own written work to justify the next step you take with a character. it means when a jutsu does something to not change it later into a miracle working jutsu that heavily damages 1 character while not harming another character enough to be believable even though 1 character was burning longer than the other...

To my knowledge we have never actually seen Amaterasu successfully hit someone(hitting Sasuke's cursed seal wing doesn't count). This chapter truly shows off the power that is Amaterasu. We have seen it level entire forests and burn holes through a toad's stomach. Amaterasu is supposed to be strong so deal with the fact that it beat Killerbee.

If you don't like Sasuke that is fine, but we don't need each and every person to complain about the fact that he is ridiculously good and is supposedly "cheating". The manga is not catered to any individual person. It is supposed to be for a general audience. I am assuming that the general audience really likes Sasuke so why not have Sasuke be really powerful. Soon enough when Naruto becomes really strong you are going to have people complaining about him too.
    Don't think so dude,
    Everyone complains means that "general audience" aren't satisfied.
    So, the one excluded is you.

Quote Originally Posted by mayanaya View Post
    Don't think so dude,
    Everyone complains means that "general audience" aren't satisfied.
    So, the one excluded is you.
    General audience doesn't apply to the people on forums. For your information not everyone visits forums and gives their opinion. We are not the general audience.

Children in elementary school and junior high and teenagers and adults around the world may like Sasuke since he is a "cool" character.

Don't think that a few English speaking forums can be considered the general audience.

Edit: Oh by the way if you were confused by my earlier statement let me clarify. When I say each and every person I mean each and every hater.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

People wouldn't be questioning the awesomeness of Ameterasu if Karin had died along with the 8 tails being defeated, least they would've gotten some satisfaction, including me, lol. But there's a reason for that, for Sasuke to learn how to extinguish the flames.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    sasuke is always getting some new magical and almost unbelieveble technique........we all should be used to "plot no jutsu" by now........................not happy about it but used to..................................
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!