Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    It could be slightly possible that acquiring the EMS also decreases the amount of chakra that you would normally have to use for the MS techniques.

We dunno if Sasuke has Ems (I dont believe he has). And... we don't know anything about EMS except for not getting blind

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You ate Sasuke? I hope you are a female.
    hahahaha

The thing that sucks is that 8 tails got beaten that easily,(yeah Amaterasu is strong but if it is so strong it should have killed Karin also)

Amaterasu isn't an insta-kill technique.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Amaterasu isn't an insta-kill technique.
    Apparently it is....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    We dunno if Sasuke has Ems (I dont believe he has). And... we don't know anything about EMS except for not getting blind
    I personally believe he does have the EMS due to gaining Itachi's eyes and techniques. Also he has six tomoe-esque things in his eyes. I would assume that having Itachi's eyes and the formation of a new MS would mean that he has EMS. Can't be too sure though.

As for what the EMS does, that is why I put it is slightly possible.

Also for the people who don't understand how Amaterasu works think about it as a little fire that rapidly grows bigger and bigger while burning endlessly. It is a technique that gradually does more and more damage, not instantly.(very quickly though) I am assuming that Sasuke teleported Karin away from the burning flames in time. She was knocked unconscious though.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

I don't think so i think he jut has the ablity to extinguish it, like Madara did
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Apparently it is....
    If Sasuke had let it burn, then yea, Karin and the 8-tails would be dead. But since they didn't die as soon as Amaterasu made contact with them, it isn't an insta-kill technique.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    OK After this last chapter I call Bullshit on the way the 8 tails lost. He gets ko'ed by yet another "New Mystery pull out of my ass jutsu" by our buddy Sasuke. Sasuke almost died 1 second ago now you mean to tell me he was able to use Ameratsu when before he used it only once on Madara and didnt have any control over it? I call Plot-Hole no jutsu!

Its not that i wanted Sasuke to lose but at least make him win within the damn confines of the rules that were set up in the story...its like the rules get thrown out the window whenever Sasuke is involved..thats my problem with this whole Sasuke Plot issue....

What I took lightly before is now getting to become something that might ruin the story for me..
    I agree with you my friend. It seems that the only reason Kishimoto invented Killerbee's character, was just so as to use him as a sacrificial lamb for yet another Sasuke power up.

PS. It's a Plot-no-jutsu (not plot hole this time).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I coulda swore we had already known that the 8-tails fight was nothing more than a showcase for Sasuke's new MS and to reveal the Jinchuuriki. Although Kishi did sucker me in to believing the 8-tails had a future beyond being sealed so kudos to him.