Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Uchiha Sasuke rapes.

The only thing I hate about these Sasuke fight chapters is ... Flashback

I liked the cold hearted Snake Sasuke :(

Well... I'm kind of an anti-fanboy when it comes to sasuke, but I don't think him winning the fight in this manner is that much of a stretch. He used Amaterasu to win and then put it out, Itachi did the same thing. Being able to use the jutsu and know how it works comes with the eye, and is supposed to be natural or else how could they copy ninjutsu of others. Second even Kakashi said that Sasuke had incredible chakra only matched/surpassed by Naruto, so of course he could still do other things, that and the sharingan is his not a graft, so his body can handle it, even so he was still exhausted after the fight.

I applaud Sasuke!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Shoe: if u wonder yourself where the chakra came from to use it for the jutsus, than see again the szene where karin let him bite her to recover from his injuries, and if its a fill recovery with chakra than there is nowhere a plot no jutsu or whatever in the story. So it also should be possible for him to throw out a 20 meter chidori jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    Shoe: if u wonder yourself where the chakra came from to use it for the jutsus, than see again the szene where karin let him bite her to recover from his injuries, and if its a fill recovery with chakra than there is nowhere a plot no jutsu or whatever in the story. So it also should be possible for him to throw out a 20 meter chidori jutsu.
    well, considering his max is 5 meters I still find it a bit odd, and karin refueling chakra just seems a bit...much

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Well... I'm kind of an anti-fanboy when it comes to sasuke, but I don't think him winning the fight in this manner is that much of a stretch. He used Amaterasu to win and then put it out, Itachi did the same thing. Being able to use the jutsu and know how it works comes with the eye, and is supposed to be natural or else how could they copy ninjutsu of others. Second even Kakashi said that Sasuke had incredible chakra only matched/surpassed by Naruto, so of course he could still do other things, that and the sharingan is his not a graft, so his body can handle it, even so he was still exhausted after the fight.

I applaud Sasuke!
    I don't agree with you here. At least not until you show me a page where Kakashi says that about Sasuke's chakra.

Also, he was exhausted before he used Amaterasu since he was panting while looking at team Hawk. then used his mangekyou, then a chidori again, then his double mankegyou to put out the fire on Karin, then his double mangekyou yet again to put out the flames on 8-bi.

after that, he and Juugo walked away carrying everyone having a coversation... O.O

To my knowledge we have never actually seen Amaterasu successfully hit someone(hitting Sasuke's cursed seal wing doesn't count). This chapter truly shows off the power that is Amaterasu. We have seen it level entire forests and burn holes through a toad's stomach. Amaterasu is supposed to be strong so deal with the fact that it beat Killerbee.

If you don't like Sasuke that is fine, but we don't need each and every person to complain about the fact that he is ridiculously good and is supposedly "cheating". The manga is not catered to any individual person. It is supposed to be for a general audience. I am assuming that the general audience really likes Sasuke so why not have Sasuke be really powerful. Soon enough when Naruto becomes really strong you are going to have people complaining about him too.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Itachi casted Susanoo even though he was out of Chakra

It could be slightly possible that acquiring the EMS also decreases the amount of chakra that you would normally have to use for the MS techniques.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Deal with it guys, Amaterasu is not just a ordinary justu. It is the strongest fire justsu!!! the strongest!!! think about it... the strongest? and look at the other side.. there is more screening for NARUTO!!! and YES naruto will surpass him.

Im just glad that the killerbee got beat that fast. Now its time for NARUTO!

p.s. I *ate sasuke!