Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    299

    Ok...now I hate Sasuke

    OK After this last chapter I call Bullshit on the way the 8 tails lost. He gets ko'ed by yet another "New Mystery pull out of my ass jutsu" by our buddy Sasuke. Sasuke almost died 1 second ago now you mean to tell me he was able to use Ameratsu when before he used it only once on Madara and didnt have any control over it? I call Plot-Hole no jutsu!

    Its not that i wanted Sasuke to lose but at least make him win within the damn confines of the rules that were set up in the story...its like the rules get thrown out the window whenever Sasuke is involved..thats my problem with this whole Sasuke Plot issue....

    What I took lightly before is now getting to become something that might ruin the story for me..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    OK After this last chapter I call Bullshit on the way the 8 tails lost. He gets ko'ed by yet another "New Mystery pull out of my ass jutsu" by our buddy Sasuke. Sasuke almost died 1 second ago now you mean to tell me he was able to use Ameratsu when before he used it only once on Madara and didnt have any control over it? I call Plot-Hole no jutsu!

    Its not that i wanted Sasuke to lose but at least make him win within the damn confines of the rules that were set up in the story...its like the rules get thrown out the window whenever Sasuke is involved..thats my problem with this whole Sasuke Plot issue....

    What I took lightly before is now getting to become something that might ruin the story for me..

    So? He used the Genjutsu (I can't spell that skill sorry) thing too. Amateratsu isn't suppose to be something easy to dodge/counter. Remember Itachi W A N T E D Sasuke to believe he countered it just to push Sasuke even further to his limits. 8th tails wasn't aware of the skills of the MS therefore lost. Although I do hate sasuke for not being the cold hearted bastard he used to be T_T

    PS: I think you guys are taking Amateratsu too lightly since 2 people were able to dodge it doesn't mean its weak

  3. #3
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    8-tails never saw Amaterasu coming and he was much too big to dodge it if he did see it. It's just regular old "plot no jutsu." No plot hole.

  4. #4
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    OK After this last chapter I call Bullshit on the way the 8 tails lost. He gets ko'ed by yet another "New Mystery pull out of my ass jutsu" by our buddy Sasuke. Sasuke almost died 1 second ago now you mean to tell me he was able to use Ameratsu when before he used it only once on Madara and didnt have any control over it? I call Plot-Hole no jutsu!

    Its not that i wanted Sasuke to lose but at least make him win within the damn confines of the rules that were set up in the story...its like the rules get thrown out the window whenever Sasuke is involved..thats my problem with this whole Sasuke Plot issue....

    What I took lightly before is now getting to become something that might ruin the story for me..
    110% agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    So? He used the Genjutsu (I can't spell that skill sorry) thing too. Amateratsu isn't suppose to be something easy to dodge/counter. Remember Itachi W A N T E D Sasuke to believe he countered it just to push Sasuke even further to his limits. 8th tails wasn't aware of the skills of the MS therefore lost. Although I do hate sasuke for not being the cold hearted bastard he used to be T_T

    PS: I think you guys are taking Amateratsu too lightly since 2 people were able to dodge it doesn't mean its weak
    You spelled Genjutsu right :]

  5. #5
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    299
    Its not that Ameratsu is weak its very powerful but Sasuke never used it nor trained to use the damn thing how is he even able to weild it in a fight when he never used it more than 1 time before that...?Look at how much other characters have to train to use jutsus..even Sasuke and people stronger than him in the past had to train to use a jutsu they dont know about.. and it also makes no sense that he was able to put it out after either..it all seems like a way to conveniently clean up the mess Sasuke did to the landscape and to Save Karin who seriously should be dead if thats the case...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Its not that Ameratsu is weak its very powerful but Sasuke never used it nor trained to use the damn thing how is he even able to weild it in a fight when he never used it more than 1 time before that...?Look at how much other characters have to train to use jutsus..even Sasuke and people stronger than him in the past had to train to use a jutsu they dont know about.. and it also makes no sense that he was able to put it out after either..it all seems like a way to conveniently clean up the mess Sasuke did to the landscape and to Save Karin who seriously should be dead if thats the case...
    What do you have to learn with Amateratsu? It burns anything that the eye is looking at. Hmm.... Hmm...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post


    You spelled Genjutsu right :]

    I meant Tsukuyomi or whatever it is haha

  8. #8
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    What do you have to learn with Amateratsu? It burns anything that the eye is looking at. Hmm.... Hmm...
    It still requires sharingan use and chakra use..last i heard it takes practice to master jutsu of that caliber..and Ameratsu is ninjutsu. Itachi himself said it....

  9. #9
    Full Member shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    460
    I don't really have a problem with sasuke winning, or with how he won since desperation jutsus have been used before to end fights.

    what I do have a problem with is that somehow, even after getting his ass kicked twice and using ameratsu, he still somehow has enough chakra and composure to make a 20 ft lightning sword and cut the 8 tails tentacle off. that just reeks of plot no jutsu

  10. #10
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    What would suffer if Sasuke didn't master Amaterasu and still used it? The strength of the jutsu doesn't suffer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •