This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

sasuke is itachi/kakashi 2.0

this chapter was BS mainly becase sasuke has yet to do any thing other than kakashi and itachi jutsu. lets take a look

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page006.html

here it says itachi stopped amaterasu

guess what sasukes new power is

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page009.html

something thats already been done

and the chidori sword, chidori current, chidori nagashi, and kirin are just high powered, yes you guessed it, CHIDORI

sasuke is not only hax he's a hack and this time he doesn't even know he's already using a power itachi had (besides amaterasu)

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i dont think sasuke really know that he can really do amaterasu.. i think he is surprise when amaterasu come out, and then when karin got hit maybe he remember that amaterasu can be put out also... so he do it.. and the word from sasuke about this is the power of mangekyou wasnt just the power to put out amaterasu, but the whole amaterasu thing...

but yes, sasuke should be considered as itachi and kakashi 2.0.. and its 100000% not a bad thing...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So its hax to use powers you learned or was given from another? Ok, tell that to the entire cast of Naruto then.
    no thats a hack, hax is how he survives every damn thing. don't get me wrong naruto is hax too but sasukes hax has just reached a whole new level

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

If you seriously think that Naruto and Sasuke are "hax", considering that the story revolves around them, you should seriously think why you're still reading the manga.

However, you've got a good point there. Typically we want to see creative ninja. However, how do we define creative? Naruto's moves have all been a copy of Jiraiya's and Minato's. Sasuke's that of Itachi and Kakashi. However, they have modified these copied jutsus with their own flavor.

Is this a lack of originality? Or is it a form of creativity?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Sounds like to me hating bro. Sasuke obviously has a better team than Naruto.
    this isn't sasuke hate just a simple bservation.. I'm no good at sasuke hate threads. I'll leave that to gameboy

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Typically we want to see creative ninja. However, how do we define creative? Naruto's moves have all been a copy of Jiraiya's and Minato's.
    Is this a lack of originality? Or is it a form of creativity?
    I don't think naruto is a copy of Minato and Jiraya due to the fact that his main jutsu(shadow clones) is something he came up with on his own and no one else really uses it in the way he does.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I don't know what Kishi meant by "A New Power", maybe in Sasuke's point of view, it's new power?

or to us [which is not new at all]

Now that he discovered MS powers then he'll probably become a pro in few days and chances of getting blind will increase.

Naruto=Minato+Jiraya+JirayaTOAD
    Sasuke=Itachi+Orochi+Kakashi+Madara [maybe]
    My Youtube

Sasuke wishes he could be itachi LOL any version of him. But the problem is not that Sasuke and Naruto are learning techniques the problem is that their "main" techniques are not theirs. It does seem Kishi is planning in making the "impossible" jutsu possible with Sage mode for naruto.. that extra healing he gets counters the damage caused by the fuuto rasengan and Sasuke seems to start getting dimensional/space jutsu like kakashi and madara. Still... Itachi is the only reason Sasuke is still alive... even after death... damn he was strong.

cool sig Painless, makes me want to watch naruto anime again

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.