Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Funny I just watched Bleach movie 1 thursday now the 2nd on friday. This movie was alot better than the 1st. Tho I will say the animation quality of the 1st was very sharp and vivid.

It had a much better plot than the 1st movie but the villans overall motivation seems run of the mill now. Wow another guy out to destroy SS never saw that coming XD...

Too be honest I'm so sick of the Yammamoto standing around in every damn movie/filler arc with his eyes closed. Maybe someone needs to cut off his beard then his ass will move.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Bah. This movie was a boring mess. In fact, it was so boring that I actually stopped watching somewhere in the middle of it. I only just now finished the entire thing, and only because I had nothing else to do.

The good point of this movie (the only one, IMHO) is that we get to see some of the characters' most powerful moves. It's not even a very good point, really, as it seems like the characters are spamming their techniques when they don't really need to. Hell, bankai used to mean something, now they're just throwing it around like it was tissue. Also, bankai Ichigo has a hard time against Red and Blue, but Ishida, Chad and Orihime could pwn them? WTF?

Well, Kenpachi was badass in this, but then he always is. Too bad he didn't have more screen time. And where the f*** was Yachiru?

Yama-jii really should take Ryuujinjakka out of his ass. The old geezer is so stiff and uptight, it's no wonder we don't see him sitting down. He also apparently doesn't have a brain since he's so content to blindly follow orders and jump to hasty conclusions without thinking things through. Unfortunately, this behavior of his is also supported by canon as shown in the incidents with Rukia and Orihime. I'm glad that Aizen killed all of Central 46, though. Or was it Gin who did it? I forget. The folks of Central 46 were even more uptight that Yama-jii, and that's saying something.
    Last edited by onepinksheep; 09-20-2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Fixed the misspelling on Aizen's name.

yeah this movie was not good like at all it looked at moved like a filler i mean there was no explanation for red and blue ichigo seemed weak as hell and the overall thing was just dumb two hyourinmarus wtf is that!!

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    yeah this movie was not good like at all it looked at moved like a filler i mean there was no explanation for red and blue ichigo seemed weak as hell and the overall thing was just dumb two hyourinmarus wtf is that!!
    Do you really think the writers are going to explain something the pulled out of their asses?

Oda
    I mean KUBO! may have supplied some informantion for the movie, but other than that, he let the writers decide things on their own after that.

I mean, how did Kyouraku lose? He was supposed to be one of the stronger captains. He could whoop Hitsugaya, so why did he lose? He more than lost, he got pwned. I'm not even going to talk about those Red and Blue elemental slutty wannabee school girl chicks again for the rest of our lives.

There was a lot of action, but there was no real story or plot behind it. It might as well been a video footage of a Bleach fighting game.

You know that one Naruto movie where they go to the snow country? Yeah, that makes sense despite the things that didn't make sense. It existed more within what we know as the 'narutoverse' we know.

But the Bleach movies don't really even have the same feel as the anime. They're supposed to be more 'epic' in a way, but it didn't pull that off. The movie's storyline if we can call it that didn't even have an conclusion. The guy just turned into dust and it ended.

I'm actually a little more upset than others because I paid money to see this.
    Last edited by RedPan; 09-20-2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: .....KUBO!

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Oda may have supplied some informantion for the movie, but other than that, he let the writers decide things on their own after that.
    You mean Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post
    You mean Kubo.
    It's evidence of who I'm really thinking about in my thoughts. It's no wonder Kubo was eclipsed in my head.

I'm not surprised at all XD!

Heh. There's only one mangaka and his name is Oda. *nod nods*

I would be happy if Kubo wrote some stuff for the movie but this was bs I mean like what Redpan said how did kyouraku of all ppl get whooped by some loser with a purple hyourinmaru!!!!!

The reason I can see for Kyoraku getting beat is because Kubo hasn't shown us anything of his abilities in the manga yet. So with that in mind, the movie can't show him doing anything more than releasing (and still losing). That's all.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    yeah don't take the movies seriously because nothing that happens in them are canon

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN