Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    they only said that in the movie and not in the manga,, so it mean nothing
    Agreed. The movies aren't in the manga's original storyline, therefore, whatever happens in the movies hasn't taken place in the manga.

This is similar to the Naruto movies where in the 1st movie, Kakashi used a Ice technique when it was clearly stated in the manga that he couldn't copy Bloodline Limits (in this case, the Ice element).
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    It's finally out.*sniff*

The movie wasn't that bad; much better than the other movie(w/ the exception of Senna, I really liked her) because it actually sort of fit in with the actual storyline. Some elements(such as Chad never revealing his left hand weapon) seemed to go against the cannon plot, but they were generally small and other things(such as Soul Society's response to Hitsugaya's disappearance) was fairly accurate.

Uhhh.... This movie sucked.

This movie was obviously directed by Sasuke w/ the amount of plot holes it had in it.

At least the animation was excellent though.

Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post
    Some elements(such as Chad never revealing his left hand weapon) seemed to go against the cannon plot, but they were generally small and other things(such as Soul Society's response to Hitsugaya's disappearance) was fairly accurate.
    I don't know... The whole "Disbanding Division 10" thing was a little silly... I mean the 3rd, 5th and 9th Division Captains committed treason - and those divisions are still kicking... Also, in the anime the 3rd Division's captain committed treason AGAIN! and I doubt that they are going to get disbanded (since they are still together in the manga).

I also didn't like the idea of a duplicate zanpakuto... All in all, I think I liked the first movie better.

The movie wasn't great, however, it was much better than the last movie. Therefore, I will say it's good.

Was pretty good...the fights were better than the first movie, but as far as characters, and development, I definitely felt more of an attachment to Senna than with Kusaka. I wanted Senna to be saved, but I couldn't care less about Kusaka's fate...and I didn't like the idea of a duplicate Zanpakuto that much...Does Hitsugaya and his Zanpakuto not get enough screen time or pages in the anime and manga? You go and make a movie centered around him and instead of giving us an enemy with cool new moves, you give us a psychotic clone? Overall, I think this movie wasn't as good as the first mainly because of a lack of creativity for the antagonist, the fact that SHUNSUI was beaten, and they didn't show Sado's fight with those Hollow chicks. On the plus side, we got to see Zangetsu again

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Hated the Idea of Zaraki getting beat with minimal effort...

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I don't know... The whole "Disbanding Division 10" thing was a little silly... I mean the 3rd, 5th and 9th Division Captains committed treason - and those divisions are still kicking... Also, in the anime the 3rd Division's captain committed treason AGAIN! and I doubt that they are going to get disbanded (since they are still together in the manga).

I also didn't like the idea of a duplicate zanpakuto... All in all, I think I liked the first movie better.
    10th squad is one squad. 3rd 5th and 9th are 3 squads.

I felt that the first movie was meh, didn't like the baddies. At least in this movie, even tho its non-canon, Hitsugaya's past was quite cool to explore...

Veteran Member
    Is anyonelse have trouble downloading part #5 of the rapidshare files?