Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    when hitsugayas bankai hyouinmaru bit kusaku's ice dragon form, i liked that scene, it was like bankai pwns regular with royal seal power

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    when kenpachi moved the mountain thing= awesomeness in physical form
    as always... i'm looking forward to some more kenpachi background history!!!

also was only me or renjis bankai have a new move? his snake/monkey zampakutou fired a freaking laser from his mouth and destroyed several menos!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

He has always had that move AFAIK. It's also probably the cheesiest move in the bleach game.

hitsugaya, ikkaku, and kempachi all were badassess in this movie kempachi being the one on top with tha castle pick up and being the first one to attack with a smile on his face and tlkm s***. great movie :] o yea gor anybody that havent seene i put it on veoh.com its under BLEACH DIAMOND DUST REBELLION and i accidently put it so were 18+ can watch it sry. lol [can someone message me on my profile and show me how to post links]
    Last edited by THE TRUTH; 09-09-2008 at 06:42 AM.

It's kinda funny since Hisagi used a Kido spell (Bakudo #62) in the movie that just showed up in the manga last week. So I guess Kubo might touch on filler episodes and movies when it comes to techniques (at least Kido).

Quick question, in the movie they said that shinigami's and their swords have a binding contract and no one else can use them. Then can you please explain Tousen? I swear they made it seem like he took the sword of his lady friend who died.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Quick question, in the movie they said that shinigami's and their swords have a binding contract and no one else can use them. Then can you please explain Tousen? I swear they made it seem like he took the sword of his lady friend who died.
    Yea...I never could quite figure out Tosen's Zanpakuto story...maybe the owner of the Zanpakuto can pass it on to someone else, or maybe the contract expired when she died and Tosen took her Zanpakuto...or maybe that girl and the whole story was just within Tosen's conscience, just like when Ichigo had to pick out Zangetsu from all those boxes within his little inner world (hope I'm remembering that right)

The deal with Tosen is what we like to call a Plot Hole (or in the Naruto section: Plot Hole no jutsu). I don't know if we're ever gonna get a proper explanation to how Tosen is able to use his friends zanpakuto cuz he didn't materialize it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    they only said that in the movie and not in the manga,, so it mean nothing
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

And it was only an explanation to why two living shinigami can't have two of same zanpakuto. It doesn't cover how one person can take up another's zanpakuto and use it as their own.

Edit: Just came up with a name for Tosen's zanpakuto situation. I'm gonna call it "Kakashi's Syndrome."