Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    This is a never ending discussion going in circles. Let's try to stay on topic and provide proof for our theories. Sound good?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Don't worry spade, I will end this discussion soon enough with reasonable and fair points. im just waiting for shini to reply to my post in page 34. I got a couple of things left that would end this thread soon enough.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

thank you for clearing up what you meant for me.

As to what i think about the actual match up. I'll break it down like this...

Itachi when Oro Goes after him defeats Oro. Easily. (chapter 345 pg 10) And then goes to state that All of Oro's Jutsu are meaningless before The eyes of the Uchiha. Oro confirms this fact by stating that Itachi is stronger than Oro (chapter 140 pg 5)

So, we can by that conclusion realize that 100% itachi is capable of defeating 100% Oro.

Tobi, in the more recent chapter says that Sasuke's Eyes will surpass Itachi's (chapter 363 pg 17). So we can by this realize that Sasuke has not reached his full potential, but his full potential is more powerful than Itachi's.

If sasuke is currently just as strong as itachi, then that means his already stronger than Oro. However, i have no evidence to be able to say whether or not that's true, so i won't.

But i will say that 100% Sasuke means the full potential of his eyes in my "PERSONAL" opinion.

So Current sasuke vs 100% Oro,

If Sasuke is equal to Itachi right now it's sasuke. If he's still less than itachi (and i think he is) it's Oro.
    Evil keeps life interesting

well that would be true but current sasuke is not equal to 13 year old Itachi, which had MS and, and this is a plothole on the series, Itachi was like 11-12 when he fought oro cause oro left 7 years prior timeskip and we cn clearly see oro was still akatsuki when they fought. Itachi was 18 prior to timeskip then so 18-7 = 11. Sasuke saying that only reason he beat oro is cause he was weak means a 100% Oro is something MORE THAN LIKELY, current Sasuke couldnt handle. So current Sasuke is in no way close to being strong as a young Itachi, worst the current Itachi.
    But till I see something that really convinces me on the manga, besides the opinion of Tobi, that sasuke really has that potential.. i wont believe it cause since sasuke is kishi favorite, he just put that out there with no proof, and instead of consealing itachis power like at the beggining, were we could not compare or gauge his power and had to assume he had the potential, currently nothing shows such potential. Yes he is good, but to the lvl of what Kishi has showed us from Itachi... he is not at that lvl yet
    Last edited by luimac; 08-12-2007 at 05:39 AM.

I see your point. So i'll amend what i said and say, If Current sasuke ever does Even become equal to itachi at any point and time, He will be stronger than Oro. But like i said, current sasuke is not and thusly, Oro would win as of right now.
    Evil keeps life interesting

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Does it really matter?

Oro is dead - Or as close to dead as a main character can be in Naruto.

Sasuke defeated him - Even though Oro was injured - Why do we need to know whether Sasuke is more powerful - And why is this thread 36 pages long :|

Because it refuses to die and everybody keeps bringing up random possibilities?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Noodle, nope it doesnt really matter, I just wanted an idea of where sasuke is at currently.

I mean shini argued techniques only showed once in the manga cannot be used, How ridicolous is that. Then he says Sasuke is allowed to plant explosive seals bigger then C3, i mean We all can be certain now HE is a FANBOY of Sasuke. I like sasuke, one of my fav, but jeez not enough to sleep with the guy.

I really wasn't expecting it turn into this. I just wanted to hear some theories like the discussion luimac and kazuma had. very well put by both of them, no hard feelings its over. just to measure where sasuke is at. But some people took this way to seriously and i fell into the trap of going to deep as well. Like luimac said, Sasuke said "Oro was weak, thats all there is to the story" proves he killed oro because he was weak. he wouldnt of attacked him if he was %100, there is a reason why kishi showed sasuke attacking oro when he was in this death bed, it almost seems he planned it and just waited. basic understanding of the english language and common sense. That there should of ended this discussion.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-12-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"