Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    I dunno about all that. You sure you aren't just reading too much into it?

It could just be his 'serious' eyes you see in manga/anime on occasion though maybe not so much in Naruto....
    Actually after reading your comment I started to check kabuto expressions in both the manga and the anime, because as you said it could be his serious expression. I came to the following conclusion (note I could be wrong) if you look at his expressions/eyes when is acting the role of good guy and when he is with orochimaru and others. I thiink that it was something else than his faces of seriousness.

This [Pitcture/Image], also gives me the idea that he might no be the hichibi but that he has something in his blood more than his amazing healing (cells restoration) kenken genkai.

I'm more biased to the dual personality theory.

yeah, he can't be hachibi also because then Akatsuki would be after both him and Orochimaru, and Yamato said Akatsuki only wanted Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Actually after reading your comment I started to check kabuto expressions in both the manga and the anime, because as you said it could be his serious expression. I came to the following conclusion (note I could be wrong) if you look at his expressions/eyes when is acting the role of good guy and when he is with orochimaru and others. I thiink that it was something else than his faces of seriousness.

This [Pitcture/Image], also gives me the idea that he might no be the hichibi but that he has something in his blood more than his amazing healing (cells restoration) kenken genkai.

I'm more biased to the dual personality theory.
    Its not a kekkai genkai. lol. Kekkai genkai(Bloodline limit) is something past down through a clan. Although Kabuto's origins is not completely known, I dont' think his Secret Healing Wound Destruction(got this name from Wiki) is a kekkai genkai but a jutsu.

@the guy who said orochimaru planted his cells in kabuto(or a statement similar to that)

I thought Kabuto, desperately looking for a reason to live, merged Orochimaru's DNA with himself so he could be a "new" Kabuto who is stronger then Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Its not a kekkai genkai. lol. Kekkai genkai(Bloodline limit) is something past down through a clan. stronger then Orochimaru.
    lol, you said it right twice. I said ken ken enkai and you said kekkai genkai twice... Anyway thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Its not a kekkai genkai. lol. Kekkai genkai(Bloodline limit) is something past down through a clan. Although Kabuto's origins is not completely known, I dont' think his Secret Healing Wound Destruction(got this name from Wiki) is a kekkai genkai but a jutsu.

@the guy who said orochimaru planted his cells in kabuto(or a statement similar to that)

I thought Kabuto, desperately looking for a reason to live, merged Orochimaru's DNA with himself so he could be a "new" Kabuto who is stronger then Orochimaru.
    Agreed

No shit Oro is stronger then Sasuke. Even how Sasuke is right now, he wouldn't have been able to beat Oro is he was full strength. When Sasuke killed him he was nearly dead anyway.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    No shit Oro is stronger then Sasuke. Even how Sasuke is right now, he wouldn't have been able to beat Oro is he was full strength. When Sasuke killed him he was nearly dead anyway.
    Yeah. Orochimaru had like a month left to live, if that LOL

Who knows? Orochimaru was an S-ranked ninja and all, but then again so was Deidara. And Sasuke won that fight.

If orochimaru was at full strength, im sure he would pwned sasuke, I mean Oro did defeat the 3rd Hokage, and im damn sure sasuke isnt stronger then the 3rd.
    Err... it was Orcohimaru/1st Hokage/2nd Hokage versus 3rd Hokage. And Orochimaru still basically lost that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Who knows? Orochimaru was an S-ranked ninja and all, but then again so was Deidara. And Sasuke won that fight.

Err... it was Orcohimaru/1st Hokage/2nd Hokage versus 3rd Hokage. And Orochimaru still basically lost that.
    You're ignoring the fact that not only did Sasuke have complete elemental advantage, Deidara had also underestimated Sasuke. He knew the sharingan was strong but he was so sure of his art that he allowed Sasuke to grab hold of the battle sitaution and turn Deidara's plan against him.

Orochimaru was strong enough to hold his own against the 3rd Hokage, yes, but he was strong enough to beat him 1 vs 1 (although he did summon the 1st and 2nd hokage and used them as a ninja tool so it was still 1 vs 1). Although the 3rd was old and not as strong as he used to be.

Orochimaru was damn strong, but he was ended by the 3rd along time ago.