Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 358
  1. #11
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    If that was the case, then why did it take sasuke C2 to beat a weak oro?
    If C2 refers to curse seal level 2, I don't recall him becoming a crazy winged fairy when oro was trying to take over Sasuke. Sasuke just used the sharingan the way Itachi did.

    Strictly speaking, Orochimaru should be stronger than Sasuke at full power, but his problem is he's obsessed with obtaining the sharingan.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    85
    bacuse oro waz a snake....so sasuke thing to fight a monter you have to be a monter. so it will be monter vs. monter like kabuto say before that waz a monter fight

  3. #13
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    If orochimaru was at full strength, im sure he would pwned sasuke, I mean Oro did defeat the 3rd Hokage, and im damn sure sasuke isnt stronger then the 3rd. Well not yet. Orochimaru was in such a weakened state. And it took sasuke to go to C2 to beat him. thats why i think Kabutochimaru can take down sasuke. Kabuto beat the 5th as well.
    i don't consider orochimaru the victor of his fight against the third hokage. he lost the battle fare and square. the third knew that he was going to die and he intended on taking orochimaru with him. orochimaru didn't kill the third but the third took away orochimaru's jutsus. that made the third the victor. you have to realize that for an old man the third hokage did really well against orochimaru. the third was the strongest hokage. if he was in his prime we all know that he would have killed orochimaru in a couple of minutes, there's no doubt. second i believe sasuke is stronger than orochimaru becuz orochimaru goal in life is unattainable. sasuke on the other hand has a goal that's possible to attain and that's the reason why sasuke must thrive in the narutoverse and that's the key to his strength. orochimaru's lust for the sharingan is also another big weakness for him. so bottom line is sasuke is stronger than orochimaru.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  4. #14
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Strictly speaking, Orochimaru should be stronger than Sasuke at full power, but his problem is he's obsessed with obtaining the sharingan.
    i have doubts about this idea becuz tobi said that sasuke's eyes will surpass itachi's. it's only a matter of time until sasuke becomes stronger than itachi. we know that if itachi were to fight orochimaru it would only take a minute and the battle would be over. he doesn't even have to use the MS to win. sasuke has the sharingan and as he said to orochimaru your jutsus are useless in front of my eyes. sasuke surely stands a chance against orochimaru becuz he can always read his seals. when he fought deidara he told deidara that it doesn't matter if he hid his seals cuz he could still read them. sasuke isn't some baby chick that's defenseless. he can take on orochimaru and it's only a matter of time until we're shown proof.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    That's nothing new. I remember a lot of people saying that Sasuke was stronger than Orochimaru, almost the 90% of the post were oriented in that way. They had to wait till Sasuke admited that he defeated orochimaru because he was weakened...

    As for Kabuto, we can't really say that Sasuke is stronger than him. Remember that Kabuto is hiding something since the chuunin exams. Remember how the shape and colors of his eyes changed [Picture/Link]. Some people says that he is a jinkurichi (hachibi), I think he has a dual personality. A personality even more dangerous and sinister than what he was those days (Orochimaru wondered who was stronger if him or Kakashi).
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-31-2007 at 11:18 PM.

  6. #16
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Yeah kabuto is a pretty sick guy. I think he has something up his sleeve.I just wonder what he was doing with Orochi, and why orochi gave him any respect. There is definately more to meets the eye with that guy. And if anyone knows what was behind the connection with him and sasori. I have to read the manga again. My memory is shot:smile
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  7. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i have doubts about this idea becuz tobi said that sasuke's eyes will surpass itachi's. it's only a matter of time until sasuke becomes stronger than itachi. we know that if itachi were to fight orochimaru it would only take a minute and the battle would be over. he doesn't even have to use the MS to win. sasuke has the sharingan and as he said to orochimaru your jutsus are useless in front of my eyes. sasuke surely stands a chance against orochimaru becuz he can always read his seals. when he fought deidara he told deidara that it doesn't matter if he hid his seals cuz he could still read them. sasuke isn't some baby chick that's defenseless. he can take on orochimaru and it's only a matter of time until we're shown proof.
    You said it, Sasuke's eyes are going to surpass Itachi's eye. Don't ever think that Itachi is only his eyes. He used his eyes in Konoha against Kakashi because he wanted to avoid unnecesary fighting and injuries to kisame. Is not like everything he has is eyes. Orochimaru said that Itachi was stronger than him and Sasuke is weaker than Orochimaru. I don't know if Sasuke is going to surpass Itachi, but at least from toby point of view Sasuke's sharingan is going to be stronger than Itachi's. However I think that Sasuke with a stronger Sharingan than Itachi + C2 would be still in disavantage, remember that Itachi have more time using the Sharingan and Magenkyo Sharingan, that would be an advatange.

    I doubt that you could be an Anbu Squadron leader just because your beautiful eyes. when kakashi was fighting against Itachi, he took the fight very seriously and if you look at what Kakashi said when Itachi showed the 3 shuriken in his hand, it gave me the impression that he actually used the shuriken forcing kakashi to create a water barrier and replaced those shuriken with 3 new shurinken in about 2-5 seconds.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-31-2007 at 11:26 PM.

  8. #18
    You got MS'ed z3n0cid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    357
    that maybe true, but keep in mind that sasuke has sharingan while the 3rd doesnt. its like rock paper scissors (kind of..) im not sure of this but did itachi tell oro that his jutsus were especially week against the sharingan? not sure...
    but im definately not saying that orochimaru is week or anything =P

  9. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    that maybe true, but keep in mind that sasuke has sharingan while the 3rd doesnt. its like rock paper scissors (kind of..) im not sure of this but did itachi tell oro that his jutsus were especially week against the sharingan? not sure...
    but im definately not saying that orochimaru is week or anything =P
    I understood your point of view when you said rock, paper and scissors.

    He said: Orochimaru, against these eyes all your jutsus are ineffective.

    Uchihas are arrogant and too confident, that's their nature. Itachi used his ability to force orochimaru to use his jutsu against himself. However you have to consider a few things:
    1. Orochimaru wasn't trying to do the ritual on Itachi, in fact he gets interested in getting the sharingan after feeling the effect on himself. The effect is what I call a mirror-genjtusu, an illussion that shows you attacking the opponent when you are attacking yourself, Itachi did the same on Deidara.
    2. The physical and mental condition of Orochimaru when he fought Itachi and when he fought Sasuke are totally different. If you remember the arc when Sasuke leave Konoha you'll see a chapter where Kabuto is attending Orochimaru and he is yelling of pain.
    3. In fact check chapter 343 and you'll see orochimaru in pain and bleeding from his mouth.
    4. The mental condition of the person affects how much you resist or not a genjutsu, so far the only person who has resisted Itachi mirror-genjutsu effect is Kurenai and is mostly because she is an specialist in genjtusu and is known as the best of konoha in that area. I think that she would be able to resist much as kakashi the MS genjutsu or even more. I don't know why, is mostly a feeling than a fact.
    Well Sasuke might have the ability to use that mirror-genjtusu, but it doesn't mean that it would be effective on a healthy orochimaru with a stable mental condition. But believe in what Sasuke said, after all he admitted that he defeated Orochimaru because he was already weakened, won't you believe him either?
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 12:00 AM.

  10. #20
    Master of Pants placeboshotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    That's nothing new. I remember a lot of people saying that Sasuke was stronger than Orochimaru, almost the 90% of the post were oriented in that way. They had to wait till Sasuke admited that he defeated orochimaru because he was weakened...

    As for Kabuto, we can't really say that Sasuke is stronger than him. Remember that Kabuto is hiding something since the chuunin exams. Remember how the shape and colors of his eyes changed [Picture/Link]. Some people says that he is a jinkurichi (hachibi), I think he has a dual personality. A personality even more dangerous and sinister than what he was those days (Orochimaru wondered who was stronger if him or Kakashi).
    I dunno about all that. You sure you aren't just reading too much into it?

    It could just be his 'serious' eyes you see in manga/anime on occasion though maybe not so much in Naruto....
    My pants are on break right now.



    Why do I like Naruto?

    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. Does Nobody Miss Orochimaru?
    By K-oz in forum Naruto
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:01 PM
  2. Sasori stronger than Deidara?
    By samurai in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:28 PM
  3. Orochimaru Plans
    By Ekess in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:00 PM
  4. Orochimaru and Sasuke transfer Ritual
    By Zetta in forum Naruto
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 04:38 PM
  5. Orochimaru not dead?
    By Diesuke in forum Naruto
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •