Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Orochimaru is stronger then sasuke

If orochimaru was at full strength, im sure he would pwned sasuke, I mean Oro did defeat the 3rd Hokage, and im damn sure sasuke isnt stronger then the 3rd. Well not yet. Orochimaru was in such a weakened state. And it took sasuke to go to C2 to beat him. thats why i think Kabutochimaru can take down sasuke. Kabuto beat the 5th as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    If orochimaru was at full strength, im sure he would pwned sasuke, I mean Oro did defeat the 3rd Hokage, and im damn sure sasuke isnt stronger then the 3rd. Well not yet. Orochimaru was in such a weakened state. And it took sasuke to go to C2 to beat him. thats why i think Kabutochimaru can take down sasuke. Kabuto beat the 5th as well.
    Nah, by the time Kabutochimaru reaches his limits to actually try and beat Sasuke, Sasuke has gotten twice as stronger especially if he achives MS

Of coz there would be no chance for Sasuke to beat a Sanin at his current level.
    But I dont believe that Orochimaru has the same strength with Kabutos body. Otherwise there wouldnt be a reason why Orochimaru has waited for so long to take over another "aceptable" body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked View Post
    Nah, by the time Kabutochimaru reaches his limits to actually try and beat Sasuke, Sasuke has gotten twice as stronger especially if he achives MS
    i think sasuke will not achieve the ms, just my opinion

orochimaru didn't take over kabuto coz he needed him for spying and to help to conduct his experiments plus kabuto was in charge to supply orochimaru with "hosts" i think in case something went wrong with his current one...and orochimaru as we all know is only after sasuke's sharingan not his 15 yr old body coz that would make orochimaru a minor and Jiraiya would install anti-pr0n on his comp and restrict him from drinking :(

if Orochimaru was ar full strength he would of killed sasuke with if first attack,, but when sasuke killed Orochimaru,,,,, Orochimaru was aready so weak that naruto could have killed him
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    Of coz there would be no chance for Sasuke to beat a Sanin at his current level.
    But I dont believe that Orochimaru has the same strength with Kabutos body. Otherwise there wouldnt be a reason why Orochimaru has waited for so long to take over another "aceptable" body.
    I think Kabuto was oro last hope plan. If he somehow died, he would be able to live under kabuto. Kabutochimaru looks strong, he dodged the naruto's team attack very nicely.

If they met up right now, i think Kaborochimaru would win

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    orochimaru didn't take over kabuto coz he needed him for spying and to help to conduct his experiments plus kabuto was in charge to supply orochimaru with "hosts" i think in case something went wrong with his current one...and orochimaru as we all know is only after sasuke's sharingan not his 15 yr old body coz that would make orochimaru a minor and Jiraiya would install anti-pr0n on his comp and restrict him from drinking :(
    LOL:laugh

Banned
    look all oro jutsu are useless again sasuke eye so oro dont have a change

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    look all oro jutsu are useless again sasuke eye so oro dont have a change
    If that was the case, then why did it take sasuke C2 to beat a weak oro?