Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 125
  1. #101
    J.A.C. Member Redfuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Texas/New York
    Posts
    2,432
    Dammit, Rumbel needs to catch up in the subs.....

    /me contemplates trying out for TS'ing

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Dammit, Rumbel needs to catch up in the subs.....

    /me contemplates trying out for TS'ing
    Go for it, if you've got some extra time.

    They probably need all the help they can get. ^^


    Let's get this party started.

  3. #103
    Regular Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Awesome new OP. Can't wait until I can dl it. I've been slacking off when it comes to the anime. I really need to pick it up again.
    I've got the song, I could send it to you or upload it if you want.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.


  4. #104
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    I've got the song, I could send it to you or upload it if you want.
    Yeah upload it and post the link so everyone can dl the goodness. ^_^


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #105
    Regular Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    191
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvjoi02xmny/Paper Moon.mp3 Here you go, for all you Soul Eater fans ^_^ It's a bit quiet but it's the best one I've got so far, at least it's the full version.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.


  6. #106
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvjoi02xmny/Paper Moon.mp3 Here you go, for all you Soul Eater fans ^_^ It's a bit quiet but it's the best one I've got so far, at least it's the full version.
    Yay! And don't worry we'll survive. Just turn it up. ^_^


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  7. #107
    Regular Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    191
    Well, it's not too much of a problem for most people, especially when you have some really great speakers ^^
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.


  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    *coughs*


    Let's get this party started.

  9. #109
    Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    Posts
    469
    Asura PLZZZZ and if not than LITTLE DEMON!!

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Done.
    Welcome to the madness. ^^


    Let's get this party started.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •