Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 125
  1. #11
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    I love Soul Eater. The anime's better than the manga in my opinion. Put me in as Justin Law.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #12
    I agree with all the Soul Eater love, it's a great manga. I'll take Tsubaki, if that's okay. ^^
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

  3. #13
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I added everyone, if Archiel wasn't so lazy he could've made himself Death the Kid. I haven't decided between Black*Star and Stein yet so...yeah, I'll take both.
    Meh, I just let people do their stuff and go along for the ride...what did you expect.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  4. #14
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Okay....time to update my sig to include a link for this club.

    I prefer the manga to the anime. I'm not sure why..but they're both awesome. Except for the horrible episode 17 with Excalibur. Ew.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  5. #15
    Vongola Sun Guardian jio999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    729
    00000000000000000 can I be Kilik Plzz!

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Okay....time to update my sig to include a link for this club.

    I prefer the manga to the anime. I'm not sure why..but they're both awesome. Except for the horrible episode 17 with Excalibur. Ew.
    Hahaha, for the sig you get special stars on your name. XD

    Yeah, I didn't like that episode much either- since it was a filler, after all- but I did download a version with "warped" subs (not a translation, just a parody) so it was actually pretty damm funny.


    Let's get this party started.

  7. #17
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    (Freakshow...how can you not know that Archiel is a 'male'.)
    Well now I know..^^

  8. #18
    Mr. Prince. bowserpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    1,098
    hey! this fanclub is greaaat
    I want to be Death Scythe pleaase
    Last edited by bowserpat; 09-07-2008 at 08:07 PM.


    Thanks Blue hime!

  9. #19
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Hahaha, for the sig you get special stars on your name. XD

    Yeah, I didn't like that episode much either- since it was a filler, after all- but I did download a version with "warped" subs (not a translation, just a parody) so it was actually pretty damm funny.
    Actually that episode wasn't 100% filler. It was an omake at the end of one of the volumes I believe. "Excalibur's side story."


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  10. #20
    Mr. Prince. bowserpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Actually that episode wasn't 100% filler. It was an omake at the end of one of the volumes I believe. "Excalibur's side story."
    agree, i think it was an omake!
    this manga is great, its a shame that we have to wait a loong month until we can see what happen!


    Thanks Blue hime!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •