Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    4th Databook after this arc before the war commences would be a good thing.

But I think he meant that when is the databook english scanlations coming out for databook 3. I wanna know too. I know it's been translated entirely, but no1 bothered to scanlate it. or even put the whole cleaned raws and their translation page next to it and put the whole thing together in a package for easier reading/referencing.
    Has the 2nd databook been scanlated? If so, where can i find it?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Has the 2nd databook been scanlated? If so, where can i find it?
    Bits and pieces here and there but TBH the 3rd Databook has had more scanlations than any other.

Just to be clear Databook 1 covers till about the Chuunin exam

Databook 2 covers up to the Kakashi Gaiden

Databook 3 is new timeskip stuff up to the Itachi vs Sasuke & Pain vs Jiraya

Databook 4 will probably hit 2011 in April maybe (my guess)

You can download the Databook 2 RAW probably from the old Mangahelpers site... Here

There also scanlation links on that page but its old soo...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Bits and pieces here and there but TBH the 3rd Databook has had more scanlations than any other.

Just to be clear Databook 1 covers till about the Chuunin exam

Databook 2 covers up to the Kakashi Gaiden

Databook 3 is new timeskip stuff up to the Itachi vs Sasuke & Pain vs Jiraya

Databook 4 will probably hit 2011 in April maybe (my guess)

You can download the Databook 2 RAW probably from the old Mangahelpers site... Here

There also scanlation links on that page but its old soo...
    um, don't you mean the 3rd databook has had more translations? I seriously didn't see any scanlations, only the raws which were cleaned a bit and the translations done separately. Is there anything that has both the cleaned pages and text appearing together?

If not, then can ya put together the whole databook cleaned raws and the translated text into a zip file for the rest of us. Like one translation page after the corresponding databook page, then back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    um, don't you mean the 3rd databook has had more translations? I seriously didn't see any scanlations, only the raws which were cleaned a bit and the translations done separately. Is there anything that has both the cleaned pages and text appearing together?

If not, then can ya put together the whole databook cleaned raws and the translated text into a zip file for the rest of us. Like one translation page after the corresponding databook page, then back and forth.

Well yeah it has been fully translated but the 3rd databook is loaded with scanlations on mangahelpers. If the links on that page I provided dont work you can always get the scans off of Eagles page.( look below for link)

Eaballer10 has one of the most organized and comprehensive collection of scanlations . I have a thread on there as well with about 20+ scanlations which I have not updated in about a year. I also have a Fanbook 2 page with some more recent stuff like the Kage summit.

- Eagles HQ DB3 RAW

- Eaballer10 DB3 Scanlation Page

- POW DB3 Scanlation Page

- POW Fanbook 2 Page

There are some others you just have to search for it...

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

Well yeah it has been fully translated but the 3rd databook is loaded with scanlations on mangahelpers. If the links on that page I provided dont work you can always get the scans off of Eagles page.( look below for link)

Eaballer10 has one of the most organized and comprehensive collection of scanlations . I have a thread on there as well with about 20+ scanlations which I have not updated in about a year. I also have a Fanbook 2 page with some more recent stuff like the Kage summit.

- Eagles HQ DB3 RAW

- Eaballer10 DB3 Scanlation Page

- POW DB3 Scanlation Page

- POW Fanbook 2 Page

There are some others you just have to search for it...

Fire type