Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Theres no way they can blame konoha because the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out. And the only Uchiha left is a kazekage and a rouge ninja, so theres no way they can say that Uchiha's affiliated with konoha to attack the 8-tails.

Doesn't make sense for konoha to attack the 8-tails anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I guess its not really contradicting, but you could have said something like "I agree" instead of saying calling me captain obvious :p
    Yes, I could.

But I'm special.

Atleast, that's what my mom says.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You know what I think, Sasuke will destroy the Raikage if he is bold enough to step up to the plate like Pein did Hanzou. And then Sasuke will destroy every bond/commitment/family the Raikage has ever had.
    I wish lol, but sasuke is to much of a pussy to kill his whole family after he beats him ( if he actualy can that is)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Theres no way they can blame konoha because the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out. And the only Uchiha left is a kazekage and a rouge ninja, so theres no way they can say that Uchiha's affiliated with konoha to attack the 8-tails.

Doesn't make sense for konoha to attack the 8-tails anyway.
    Are you absolutely sure that this information on Sasuke becoming a rogue ninja has been given to all countries? Maybe Konoha wouldn't want everybody to know they're completely out of Uchihas... I mean, wouldn't other nations consider the possibility of an invasion..?

What I'm expecting is to the Raikage to come in, Beat the sh*t out of Sasuke, rescue Killerbee and then declare a full war state agains't Konoha, based on the Uchiha crest and it's close relations to Konoha...

Another thing is... finding an Uchiha crest under Akatsuki's clothes? Doesn't it seems like Uchihas (or Uchiha's village commander-in-chief, the Hokage) pretending to be Akatsukis, so that they can steal the bijuu/jinchurikii while blaming Akatusuki?? Should someone not know about Sasuke becoming a rogue ninja, it's the first thing to think about...

Aren't the land of clouds and fire on bad terms already since the Hyugs incedent or am i mistaken
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaSannin View Post
    Are you absolutely sure that this information on Sasuke becoming a rogue ninja has been given to all countries? Maybe Konoha wouldn't want everybody to know they're completely out of Uchihas... I mean, wouldn't other nations consider the possibility of an invasion..?

What I'm expecting is to the Raikage to come in, Beat the sh*t out of Sasuke, rescue Killerbee and then declare a full war state agains't Konoha, based on the Uchiha crest and it's close relations to Konoha...

Another thing is... finding an Uchiha crest under Akatsuki's clothes? Doesn't it seems like Uchihas (or Uchiha's village commander-in-chief, the Hokage) pretending to be Akatsukis, so that they can steal the bijuu/jinchurikii while blaming Akatusuki?? Should someone not know about Sasuke becoming a rogue ninja, it's the first thing to think about...

1) Jiraiya spread the informaton to all the 5 great nations. The threat of Akatsuki is a danger too all nations considering they are all S-class crimanals with bountys on thier heads with no allegiance to any nation.

2) The Uchiha incedent(the massacre at least) is not a huge secret ever nation knows about it. Even Zabuza knew about it when Kakashi mentioned Sasuke's last name.

3) Any nation with intel on Orochimaru would know he had Sasuke and therefoe was a rouge ninja. Secondly Akatsuki is made up of multi national S- class crimanals why would they place the blame on just one nation.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Aren't the land of clouds and fire on bad terms already since the Hyugs incedent or am i mistaken
    1) That incedent happened when the Leaf & Cloud where signing a peace treaty. Thats why Neji's father sacrificed himself in order to stop another war from breaking out.

2) Presumably this peace treaty is still in effect ..fragile thing that it may be.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1) Jiraiya spread the informaton to all the 5 great nations. The threat of Akatsuki is a danger too all nations considering they are all S-class crimanals with bountys on thier heads with no allegiance to any nation.

2) The Uchiha incedent(the massacre at least) is not a huge secret ever nation knows about it. Even Zabuza knew about it when Kakashi mentioned Sasuke's last name.

3) Any nation with intel on Orochimaru would know he had Sasuke and therefoe was a rouge ninja. Secondly Akatsuki is made up of multi national S- class crimanals why would they place the blame on just one nation.

1) That incedent happened when the Leaf & Cloud where signing a peace treaty. Thats why Neji's father sacrificed himself in order to stop another war from breaking out.

2) Presumably this peace treaty is still in effect ..fragile thing that it may be.
    You are right man but why do you think that they showed that Uchiha Symbol in the last page! :S