Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Sasuke's troubles have just begun....

Well it seem its offical now Sasuke's Uchiha crest was seen my cloud shinobi. The 8 tails brother the Raikage will declare Sasuke a criminal and place a bounty on his head.

- It seems because of Jiraiyas intel other nations have info on Akatsuki and may also have thier own anti Akatsuki Task force. Sasukes life is about to get alot more complicated.

- Who knows maybe not just the Cloud village but some of the other villages may get the intel Sasuke is an Akatsuki and label him an enemy to be killed on site.

- Also I dont think Sasuke knows the 8 tails host will die when they extract the host. What will he do when he knows what will happen to Naruto.

- Perhaps the one good thing is when Pein realizes Naruto is nowhere in the village he may get recalled to seal the 8 tails before contuing his search for Naruto buying more training time for Naruto.

-Perhaps Kabuto will exploit the Cloud villages grudge against Sasuke to form an alliance with the Sound and hunt after him?

- and god only knows what Madara wants with him...?

What do you think about Sasukes situation with details of this latest shapter before us?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i kind of confuse... do the cloud ninja saw sasuke as an akatsuki or not??
    beside... do u think the raikage will meet team hawk before they go to akatsuki lair or will the raikage be late???
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i kind of confuse... do the cloud ninja saw sasuke as an akatsuki or not??
    beside... do u think the raikage will meet team hawk before they go to akatsuki lair or will the raikage be late???
    Yea they saw his Akatsuki cloak then saw his Uchiha crest so they will piece it together. With Itachi being dead there is only one known offical Uchiha left. (No one really knows about Madara)

Things are gonna get personal between Sasuke and Cloud.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

For me, I think Konoha might get the backlash for this incident. I think the Raikage might take this as an act of war if they make the Uchiha-Konoha connection I'm picturing.

do itachi as a member of akatsuki are well known??? if yes.. maybe the akatsuki will think that sasuke is itachi...

maybe the raikage will have some long distance call with tsunade asking about uchiha-akatsuki.. and from that konoha will know that now sasuke are in akatsuki hand...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

This brings up the question of whether The Cloud Country will:

A) put the blame on Akatsuki (and possibly contact Konoha?)

or

B) put the blame on Konoha and see it as an act of war.

An Uchiha is, as slavkovski said, known to be in Akatsuki (Itachi), but at the same time is known to be from Konoha.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    you have got some pretty good points

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You know what I think, Sasuke will destroy the Raikage if he is bold enough to step up to the plate like Pein did Hanzou. And then Sasuke will destroy every bond/commitment/family the Raikage has ever had.
    Suake aint that GD

im guessing the raigakage was watching from the background this whole time and will makes hid heroic apereance wen HAWK lets thier guard down.Caus i really dont want hachibi 2 dies hest oo cool

: thanks to sir Chaos

You know what I think, Sasuke will destroy the Raikage if he is bold enough to step up to the plate like Pein did Hanzou. And then Sasuke will destroy every bond/commitment/family the Raikage has ever had.
    Sasuke will single-handedly take care of the whole village after totaling smashing the Raikage to a unrecognizable goo.

A few Amaterasu and a couple of Kirin, and it's all settled.

Uchigod Sasuke ftw.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I like that, Uchigod Sasuke.
    Of course.

It is the truth, isn't it?

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome