Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    how about rasen shuriken while having 1,2 or 3 tails chakra cloak i think that would sort him out and protect him from any ill effects.
    during the training Yamato and Kakashi tried not to allow Naruto to draw out Kyuubi's chakra because he would instantly change into the 4-tailed Kyuubi so I think that only natural energy can protect his arm

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    can someone show me the page where jairaya told him not to use that jutsu

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    hay i dont know how to put the pics and stuff in but its chapter 251 page 14

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    thanks

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    hay i dont know how to put the pics and stuff in but its chapter 251 page 14
    just put the link down, wat ur supposed to is save it to imageshack, then put [img][/img] around the link and presto. most of the time, im to lazy to do that so i put the link.

"that" justu was probably something to do with the kyubbis chakara and unlocking it, cuz thats what jirya and naruto did in those 3 yrs

but when he fights pain who will make it rain , then naruto will use nature chakra and absorb the rain accidently, and make a hurricane rasengan

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Although its entirely plausible that naruto is referring to a new move when he says "maybe now i can do it..."

Has no one considered he is referring to avenging jiraiya or beating sasuke back into the village?

There is a simple solution for the rasen shiruken that kishi has appeared to have overlooked

shadow clones, just have them perform the jutsu while naruto kicks back and relaxs

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    just put the link down, wat ur supposed to is save it to imageshack, then put [img][/img] around the link and presto. most of the time, im to lazy to do that so i put the link.

"that" justu was probably something to do with the kyubbis chakara and unlocking it, cuz thats what jirya and naruto did in those 3 yrs

but when he fights pain who will make it rain , then naruto will use nature chakra and absorb the rain accidently, and make a hurricane rasengan
    it sound like it needs to much effort not my thing but anyways

that hurricane rassengan would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    during the training Yamato and Kakashi tried not to allow Naruto to draw out Kyuubi's chakra because he would instantly change into the 4-tailed Kyuubi so I think that only natural energy can protect his arm
    I don't thing Natural energy protects him it just leave him with more of his own chakra leaving him with more energy
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I don't thing Natural energy protects him it just leave him with more of his own chakra leaving him with more energy
    it doesnt protect him but heals him faster and because he uses a what i think would be an unlimited amount of chakra he saves his

and do you think the nature chakra would make narutos clones stronger