Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    I think that Kabuto has kept in cold storage , and will be wheeled out for the next story arc after the akatsuki arc is over . ( there will probably be another time jump which shows naruto as hokage and kabuto attacking the leaf)

I actually hope it isn't the next arc after Akatsuki but maybe an arc after that. I've always like the idea of a "7 Swordsman of the Mist" arc, where Madara assembles the remaining 4 (or 5, whether you count Raiga from the Anime to be one of them or not) after Pain is defeated to continue his plans. Madara is suppose to be the "Mizukage" and Kisame is already with him, so why not? =\ I'm I hoping for too much?
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    The way the manga is gong i wont be suprised if the akatsuki arc has not finished by chapter 615 or even 700 ,so thats a long wait for kabuto

He's been killing babies.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Well... i think he's developing a medical jutsu that allows him to use orochimaru's power at 100%, and probably gathering allies to rebuild oro's imperium!
    This character has potential, I agree with pow and erratic it can be a final boss

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    Well... i think he's developing a medical jutsu that allows him to use orochimaru's power at 100%, and probably gathering allies to rebuild oro's imperium!
    This character has potential, I agree with pow and erratic it can be a final boss
    Kabuto's story line thus far is a mystery. We know very little about him and that is whats so interesting about him. He also seems very confident in himself and even kakashi gave him props. Let's not forget, he did beat Tsunade, and this is before he absorbed oro. I agree with you, he will make a good final boss.
    "RESPECT"

What's Kabuto been doing all this time? Probably raping people....

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaSannin View Post
    What's Kabuto been doing all this time? Probably raping people....
    God. He has been killing babies.

Didn't anyone receive the memo?

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Kabuto plus Orochimaru ...that means theres two people in one body, genjutsu might not work on him, he would make a great opponent for sasuke