Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whats Kabuto been doing all this time?

We havent seen him for a long time he said u wanted to kill Sasuke yet he hasnt when he had a lot of chances to do it too.....i actually dont think that he will control Oro's Power and The snake will live once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

But we do know that whatever Kabuto is doing, there's a good chance it's got something to do with revenge on Sasuke and controlling Orochimaru's power.

If kabuto is friend with the 8th tail. it all good otherwise, doubt we'll see him take his revenge unless Madara come save the day or Sasuke mega failure amaterasu rape hachibi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He's been hanging out at the Sand village smoking blunts and drinking 40s.

Seriously we don't know.
    De Ja Vu

He is probably learning how to use oros techniques and probably making a plan on how to defeat Sasuke.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He's been hanging out at the Sand village smoking blunts and drinking 40s.

Seriously we don't know.
    hes in mist. under the bridge. clearly.

Ronin
    he's probably touching himself right now...

...with his "Orochimaru's Hand"
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Guess he really adored Orochimaru lol
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    We havent seen him for a long time he said u wanted to kill Sasuke yet he hasnt when he had a lot of chances to do it too.....i actually dont think that he will control Oro's Power and The snake will live once again...
    Its the same style in which Akatsuki was introduced half way thru the story of the 1st series. Kabuto will play a much bigger part much later on perhaps even in the 3rd series (assuming there is one) Same as Root perhaps...

He is still putting togther his master plan and mastering his new powers. I have always believed Kabuto may succeed where Orochimaru failed in taking Sasuke's body thus making him the final villan.

I imagine being that he is a medical genius he will find some kind of scientfic way of neutralizing Sasukes Sharingan. Atm hes prob busy studying blood samples he collected of Sasuke searching for a weakness.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its the same style in which Akatsuki was introduced half way thru the story of the 1st series. Kabuto will play a much bigger part much later on perhaps even in the 3rd series (assuming there is one) Same as Root perhaps...

He is still putting togther his master plan and mastering his new powers. I have always believed Kabuto may succeed where Orochimaru failed in taking Sasuke's body thus making him the final villan.
    I've always liked the idea that Orochimaru be the final villain, but with him now in Kabuto's body I guess that makes Kabuto second best. I really hope Kabuto takes on a major role in the series and isn't just "another bad guy". I hope we see him as the main villain for a future arc (I won't even mind if Kishi saves him for the last arc, I'll happily wait as long as he makes a great comeback) because he has so much potential as a lead antagonist. He's a medical ninja who doesn't care about killing people and now he has Orochimaru intergrated into him, he's perfect lol. Nothing tops a serial killer know has the knowledge and experiences of a surgeon, that's just about as terrifying as it gets, lol.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!