Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anbu

i think he met yamato, yamato is regular anbu, that why he worked with kakashi before

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

technically sai is anbu yes. but we dont view him as anbu.

root is a type of anbu lead by advisers like danzou or who ever. while anbu is lead by the hokage. technically they are on the same level and both are types of anbu.

hopefully that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    They arent the best ninja after the Hokage. Their jobs are to protect the Hokage. Hope that helps.

And some infiltration.
    Well thier job is not just to protect the Hokage they have multi fuctions. Basiclly they are special elite forces that awnser directly to the Hokage.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Ye, I was also wondering how is it that most of the Anbu guys looked and fought pretty weak( like in Chuunin exams ), plus there is the official ranking in which they are right below hokage lvl so thats weird, I guess Yamato is the best Anbu Konoha has so far and thats not a good thing cuz Konoha needs more than one solid Anbu.

Maybe there is more complicated shinobi ,factory┬┤ system in which you have ordinary shinobi school, then there is Anbu and its branch Root. Each of these, lets just say organizations, are producing theyre own ninja generation. Naruto and co came from the original shinbi school, Sai is from Root and there is Yamato whos from Anbu.

What am I suggesting is that maybe the ranking system is not quite about strenght but merely a formality in which only those from the original shinobi school must go threw rank - Genin, Chuunin and Jounin. Basically this means that Anbu recruits are going to automaticaly have Anbu rank after theyre training. Root is kinda special cuz they dont receive any rank, they are just part of Root. Plus I think that tose from shinbi school after being ranked as Chuunin can receive an offer to become Anbu member just like Kakashi did.Hokage is the top rank so only the best out of all these organizations are possible candidats, remember Tsunade mentioned that once Danzou fought over the seat of Hokage whit the Third and even Oro was just one of the candidates the other time there was need of new Hokage.

- Thats my theory, so what do you think
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    sounds reasoniable enough

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I thought that ANBU were chosen by the superiors for their special abilities, out of the jounin group.

Anyways, they are not to be taken lightly, even though they were made out to be as soft as a ball sac in the recent fillers. Not even just the fillers I guess, there was the time Kabuto killed a bunch and disguised himself as one to escape Kakashi when he was going to abduct Sasuke :p

Maybe part of the reason they look so tough is because they are the closest group of people in the manga that actually resembles a ninja. They are stealthy, fast, hidden with mask and they are just simply mysterious.

Yea I hope they are actually talented as hell. I just think they haven't really had a decent opportunity to show off their abilities.

fact accepted, but that doesn't really exclude the other fact that they are still portrayed as weak mostly in the anime.

Don't mean to interrupt the bickering, however from what I understand, ANBU is just a special class of jounin. They are like undercover officers in comparison to a regular jounin who would be considered a uniformed cop; same level slightly different function.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    What other time? During the fight between the 3rd and Orochimaru, that was a serious barrier put up. Have they had any other significant role besides whats been shown in the fillers?
    Yea but in the anime one just jumped into the shield, that was pretty dumd, seem like something Naruto would have did pts
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I never really said anything about another time, I just said they are portrayed sort of as weak ninjas in the anime...