Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Okay panda, although i respect your conviction to how you percieve events to be happening, your not reading my posts properly and its in fact you who are making assumptions even though there is fact in the manga that contradicts you.

1. So Kakashis MS technique looked to you exactly like the one madara used to extinguish the black flame? Unless kakashis technique looks like Black then yes by all means they MUST have the same technique!

Madara stepped into the shade you saw nothing!!!!!!!!!

2.Other MS users Madara and his brother where the first Uchihas to unlock the MS, MS retained the title of being fabled in the clan until Itachi got it that suggests very few if not only those three people had unlocked it, so your idea of an army of MS users is a joke. Link with this your incredibly bad idea that all MS users have the same abilities (which is a joke considering we'v already seen 4maybe 5 different MS techniques already, Tsukyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kakashis blackhole dimension and possibly Madaras teleportation if that was an eye technique). If this where true Madara and his brother wouldve dominated every other clan including senju instead of forming an alliance with their 2 susanoo's and their legendary weapons (i cant remember if you where one of the people who believes those weapons are a part of susanoo, if you are i have less respect for your opinion already)

I havent mentioned sasukes new technique cause no one knows what it actually does yet to define the parameters of its difference to other eye techniques

3.I specifically outlined why kakashi and madaras eye techniques COULD be obitos and are similar and not the same, considering they would be different eye techniques for the left and right eye this is what i posted in regard to that

Itachi's three techniques one of his eye techniques manifested as genjutsu because that was Itachis speciallity as a genjutsu user, other MS users HAVE different abilities, whats so illogical about tobi's two MS techniques having the ability to teleport/warp himself anywhere in a split second, and the second technique having a long range attack enabling him to warp other shinobis(body parts) into another dimension

4. Madara having EMS with Obito's eyes, legitimate questions, who knows maybe he doesnt have EMS maybe he does? maybe thats why itachi said he was a shell of his former self, their are too many variables surrounding this possibilty to give you an answer (is it obitos body? is it madara's body with obito's eye? is madara just contolling the body from another location? is Obito madaras right hand man and simply posing as madara in keeping with the secrecy? Are the two of them running around with that mask on? communicating their movements so they're where they need to be when they need to be?..... find out next time on batman!), Kishi hasnt stated what would happen if a user gained the plateau of EMS and then proceeded to implant another eye into himself?

My post was just stating the obvious that had been stated in the manga itself, your theory is incredibly flawed, at no point do i state something is fact if it is just my belief

I may have used some derogatory remarks toward you in this post, take it lightly someone was annoying me when i was trying to write this post

Im off to start a Tobi/Madara thread wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    1. So Kakashis MS technique looked to you exactly like the one madara used to extinguish the black flame? Unless kakashis technique looks like Black then yes by all means they MUST have the same technique!
    I never said that there MS looked the same and wasn't saying that they have the same technique. I probably wrote it badly but i was trying to say that the technique Madara used to reach very quickly to the place where Itachi and Sasuke fought was the same technique Kakashi used to teleport the Konoha group away from that giant blast and the Technique he used to extinguish the Amaturasu is probably be the same as Sasuke used.When Saskue stated " So this is the power of the MS" just after he extinguished the Flame to me it seemed as if he realized that is what Madara used.

2.Other MS users Madara and his brother where the first Uchihas to unlock the MS, MS retained the title of being fabled in the clan until Itachi got it that suggests very few if not only those three people had unlocked it, so your idea of an army of MS users is a joke. Link with this your incredibly bad idea that all MS users have the same abilities (which is a joke considering we'v already seen 4maybe 5 different MS techniques already, Tsukyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kakashis blackhole dimension and possibly Madaras teleportation if that was an eye technique). If this where true Madara and his brother wouldve dominated every other clan including senju instead of forming an alliance with their 2 susanoo's and their legendary weapons (i cant remember if you where one of the people who believes those weapons are a part of susanoo, if you are i have less respect for your opinion already)
    Ok i may have exaggerated the number of people who had unlocked the MS but i don't think that Madara and his brother were the first to unlock it, they were just the strongest and Madara was the first to get EMS.
    And no i wasn't one of those people who believe that the weapon s are part of Susanoo....

3.I specifically outlined why kakashi and madaras eye techniques COULD be obitos and are similar and not the same, considering they would be different eye techniques for the left and right eye this is what i posted in regard to that
    I believe it was the same Jutsu which is why i believe Madara did not obtain it from Obitios body and why i believe MS jutsus are not Uniques to one user.

4. Madara having EMS with Obito's eyes, legitimate questions, who knows maybe he doesnt have EMS maybe he does? maybe thats why itachi said he was a shell of his former self, their are too many variables surrounding this possibilty to give you an answer
    I just figured the reason he is a form shell of his old self is because he is very very old and the only thing which allows him to live that long is his immense chakra.

I may have used some derogatory remarks toward you in this post, take it lightly someone was annoying me when i was trying to write this post
    I never pay any mind to these things...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I think its stated that madara and his brother where the first to unlock the MS?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post

If by this you mean it wasn't the MS that did it, in the Manga it says"so this is the power of the MS"
    No I said I don't think its a technique. An ability of the MS fits much better than another technique

Think about what your saying, if itachi sasuke and madara all summoned susanoo simulataneously there would be three of them and three legendary swords and mirror shields, if Madara had this he would be invincible and Shodai wouldnt have had a chance
    i am saying that susanoo is the ms summon and not a ninjutsu techniqe wich means he is somewhere in the narutoverse when not summoned just like the toads and just like the toads as they are living creatures and not ninjutsu so only one ms user would be able to summon susanoo at a time and itachi is the only one that had the ability to because madara has a problem with his eyes and sasuke and kakashi have no ider what there doing with there sharingan (they havnt been trained by a man whos been using it for 80+ years since befour the founding of konoha).

also to the poster that keeps saying the putting out of amaterasu is kakashis space time jutsu there nothing alike for one, itachi has put out amaterasu, jiraya has sealed it and the most logical point to jump to would be that the amaterasu ninjutsu can be dispellled by its summoner like everyother long lasting ninjutsu.

it is also stated in the 3rd data book that amaterasu and tsukyomi (:s not sure on spelling) have to be masterd in order to summon the great invincible susanoo god of war or something on those lines and that the items are default so i gess i was right. and that also means that sasuke didnt earn his amaterasu lol (fanboys are who say its default are going to be buthurt) wich is probably why he didnt know he could put it out because all he knows about it is that it burns for 7 days and 7 nights. that also means that the MS is like a vessle for chaneling extreamly powerful ninjutsu so there may be no limit apart from blindness to the amount of techniques you can develop for it.
    Last edited by gray fox; 09-07-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    it is also stated in the 3rd data book that amaterasu and tsukyomi (:s not sure on spelling) have to be masterd in order to summon the great invincible susanoo god of war or something on those lines and that the items are default so i gess i was right. and that also means that sasuke didnt earn his amaterasu lol (fanboys are who say its default are going to be buthurt) wich is probably why he didnt know he could put it out because all he knows about it is that it burns for 7 days and 7 nights. that also means that the MS is like a vessle for chaneling extreamly powerful ninjutsu so there may be no limit apart from blindness to the amount of techniques you can develop for it.
    wow! i dont know where u saw that in the 3rd data book but if its true then i guess i was right also. i just assumed susano kame with those two weapons by default because i couldnt imagine itachi running all over the naruto world looking for special powerups or weapons; thats more of an oro, sasuke or jiraya thing.

did you find that on gameboy's post of the 3rd data book or somewhere else? please link.