Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LOL all users DONT get the same techs.

KAKASHI. WOW. DUH.

its just that sasuke has itachi's. end of story.

other then that ALL MS USERS ARE UNIQUE

How can you be so sure, Madara was able to out the flames and sasuke was able to do it as well, also Madaras high speed seems to me to be the same technique kakshi has and these thing lead me to think that there are certain move activated with the MS and not all being unique
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

no.
    although you are going on the right path.
    each MS has a unique ability to control some type of space time jutsu. thats the way i have been able to logically interpret this.

madaras is some form of "speed" or "warping"
    kakashi's is literally "warping" or "making" a "wormhole"
    itachi's is imprisoning the enemy in a world where time goes really slow :o or fast..depends on how you look at it.

sasuke's could POSSIBLY be reversing time in a specific area aka healing. BUT we have no idea. MS could just be able to repel the amertsu. in other words we may not know of his true ability yet. all we have seen is itachi's moves.

This is getting out of hand, i couldnt be more against some of the suggestions in here

Fire extinguisher and count your MS techniques
    For one thing, putting out the fire is sasukes ability alone a side effect of itachi giving sasuke amaterasu, and sasuke activating his own MS, this is NOT one of his "SIX" moves (another thing every MS user gets 3 moves who came up with six, its 3 or 7 get used to it, 3 of your own MS then if you rob someones eyes or get itachi aids thats 6 plus a new eye technique is born with the combination of each bunch so thats a big 7

Im going to re-emphasise the original 3 you get thats all, one for each eye and one for a combination/minds eye technique

Space Time Eyes
    Madara "amaterasu extinguisher" wasnt an eye technique exactly the same as sasukes it was Madaras warping ability he either phased that part of his body out or more likely warped the flames away

Not every MS user has a space time jutsu!!! Itachi certainly doesnt! Tsukyomi no matter how much you want it to be a space time jutsu is a Genjutsu as stated countless times in the manga, the reason for the 72 hours in a second business is the genjutsu controls the victims perception of time, like me boring my ass off in college and thinking its been 3 hours when its only been 50 minutes

The Reason both Kakashi and Madara have such a similar technique is because of the highly possible nay probable fact that they have Obito's eyes, (you may argue but because they have obito's right and left eye one has to be a genjutsu *what proof We'v only seen Itachi's three techniques one of his eye techniques manifested as genjutsu because that was Itachis speciallity as a genjutsu user, other MS users HAVE different abilities, whats so illogical about tobi's two MS techniques having the ability to teleport/warp himself anywhere in a split second, and the second technique having a long range attack enabling him to warp other shinobis(body parts) into another dimension

Iraqchis weapons of mass destruction
    The sword of Totsuka and the Mirror sheild are "legendary ninja weapons" Not Ninja weapons that only came into existance less then a decade ago because Itachi killed his best friend you obviously can AQUIRE these weapons because Orochimaru was searching for them, are you suggesting that word spread within ten years from which i expect Itachi was forced to use susanoo maybe 4-5 times (amaterasu and tsukyomi are enough to disptach the majority of shinobi) and these weapons where given legendary status and word spread throughout the ninja world within that time frame?

Itachi isnt the type to go searching for these weapons? bullplop, any shinobi would go after the ultimate offence and defence, Itachi aquired these weapons and equiped susanoo with them

Theres probably some other crap theory on this thread ive forgotten to prove wrong but i guess it'll have to wait

maybe susano is a summon only available to an MS user it would make sence of all of the problems related to the special items and as itachi was the only full MS user of his time susano would never have been summoned by anyone else of the time and the MS would have the ability of genjutsu,ninjutsu and Kuchiyose no Jutsu. it could also be the reason oro wanted an uchiha body (he would have known about the MS).
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    This is getting out of hand, i couldnt be more against some of the suggestions in here

For one thing, putting out the fire is sasukes ability alone a side effect of itachi giving sasuke amaterasu, and sasuke activating his own MS, this is NOT one of his "SIX" moves (another thing every MS user gets 3 moves who came up with six, its 3 or 7 get used to it, 3 of your own MS then if you rob someones eyes or get itachi aids thats 6 plus a new eye technique is born with the combination of each bunch so thats a big 7

Im going to re-emphasise the original 3 you get thats all, one for each eye and one for a combination/minds eye technique

Space Time Eyes
    Madara "amaterasu extinguisher" wasnt an eye technique exactly the same as sasukes it was Madaras warping ability he either phased that part of his body out or more likely warped the flames away

Not every MS user has a space time jutsu!!! Itachi certainly doesnt! Tsukyomi no matter how much you want it to be a space time jutsu is a Genjutsu as stated countless times in the manga, the reason for the 72 hours in a second business is the genjutsu controls the victims perception of time, like me boring my ass off in college and thinking its been 3 hours when its only been 50 minutes

The Reason both Kakashi and Madara have such a similar technique is because of the highly possible nay probable fact that they have Obito's eyes, (you may argue but because they have obito's right and left eye one has to be a genjutsu *what proof We'v only seen Itachi's three techniques one of his eye techniques manifested as genjutsu because that was Itachis speciallity as a genjutsu user, other MS users HAVE different abilities, whats so illogical about tobi's two MS techniques having the ability to teleport/warp himself anywhere in a split second, and the second technique having a long range attack enabling him to warp other shinobis(body parts) into another dimension

The sword of Totsuka and the Mirror sheild are "legendary ninja weapons" Not Ninja weapons that only came into existance less then a decade ago because Itachi killed his best friend you obviously can AQUIRE these weapons because Orochimaru was searching for them, are you suggesting that word spread within ten years from which i expect Itachi was forced to use susanoo maybe 4-5 times (amaterasu and tsukyomi are enough to disptach the majority of shinobi) and these weapons where given legendary status and word spread throughout the ninja world within that time frame?

Itachi isnt the type to go searching for these weapons? bullplop, any shinobi would go after the ultimate offence and defence, Itachi aquired these weapons and equiped susanoo with them

Theres probably some other crap theory on this thread ive forgotten to prove wrong but i guess it'll have to wait

Even though many have dissed the tobi\obito theory. Hero108 I find yours very interesting. I do think madara and kakashi's sharingan are linked together somehow. We will just have to wait and see.
    "RESPECT"

Cheers MOTS

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    maybe susano is a summon only available to an MS user it would make sence of all of the problems related to the special items and as itachi was the only full MS user of his time susano would never have been summoned by anyone else of the time and the MS would have the ability of genjutsu,ninjutsu and Kuchiyose no Jutsu. it could also be the reason oro wanted an uchiha body (he would have known about the MS).

Think about what your saying, if itachi sasuke and madara all summoned susanoo simulataneously there would be three of them and three legendary swords and mirror shields, if Madara had this he would be invincible and Shodai wouldnt have had a chance

although i agree with most of what you say hero i do not agree that obito/kakashi/madara are all linked.

i will NEVER believe that obito exists in any way shape or form. even if he does come into play iwont believe its him

hes dead imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post

Space Time Eyes

What how do you know that the technique used by Sasuke to extinguish the flame wasn't the same technique Madara used to when he was hit by Amaturasu. What proof do you have that all MS users Techniques are unique to them. If Tobi and Kakashi had the eyes of Obito wouldn't Madara's Technique be different than that. To me it looked like the very same Jutsu Which Kakashi used. Are you trying to say that if both eyes were in the original user he could have the same jutsu in each eye , how much Sense does this make. And how will Madara have the EMS if he actually does have Obitos eyes, he would just have a normal MS. Most of what u said are 100% assumptions and you state it as PROOF of something being wrong where in actuality you have no proof what so ever. The fact that Madara may have used jutsus which Saskue and Kakashi have used lead me to think that not all jutsus an MS unlocks is not entirely unique.....Think about it when the Uchiha Clan was in its prime there were bound to be some other MS users there may have been a lot their may have been few(I think there were a lot more due the the fact that they were almost constantly at war some may close people to them died which caused many to unlock it). And if there were many each and every individual has their three own and unique jutsu, that might be a bit extreme. I believe that there are a set of moves that MS users can unlock three being the max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don't think putting the flames out is another technique. Just maybe an ability.
    If by this you mean it wasn't the MS that did it, in the Manga it says"so this is the power of the MS"
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!