Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    he cant per se copy it. it has no hand signs. BUT he can copy the strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Pemma View Post
    kishi did tell us otherwise. read the manga over. zetsu clearly states they arent susano's weapons. he wasnt saying that to say how powerful they are he was saying that to tell us what they are.
    well i think its a mater of opinion or interpretation. thats why i said that until kishi tells us otherwise we cant say for sure.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page014.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page009.html

the way i see it, susano brings those two weapons to the table. i really cant see itachi going out of his way to search and find two items so he can use, specially if they are items with no real physical form. now in the link i posted, we can see zetsu and oro saying oro couldnt find it because it was always itachi's which makes me believe that susano is the being with that sword and shield. we also see zetsu saying "this susanoĆ³ technique" instead of these weapons itachi found and used with susano or something like that.

like i said, until kishi tells us otherwise we wont know for sure, but i think susano is the whole package; weapon, shield and all.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    That's what I've been saying on the other thread, master.roly. Oro said that Itachi had them all along. He unlocked the jutsu When he killed Suishi and gained the MS. How could Itachi search and find weapons that have no actual form? I say, simply because whatever creature Susanoo is supposed to represent, is the rightful owner of the weapons. Could be a reason why he was wearing a mask of a tengu and only his eyes could be seen through the masks mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    That's what I've been saying on the other thread, master.roly. Oro said that Itachi had them all along. He unlocked the jutsu When he killed Suishi and gained the MS. How could Itachi search and find weapons that have no actual form? I say, simply because whatever creature Susanoo is supposed to represent, is the rightful owner of the weapons. Could be a reason why he was wearing a mask of a tengu and only his eyes could be seen through the masks mouth.
    exactly my point. =)

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page015.html

Zetsu states that Oro has been looking for the Sword of Totsuka his whole life(though I doubt it was his WHOLE life lol), and Oro is much older than Itachi. Itachi acquired his Mangekyou around the age of 13 I believe. Now unless, Susano'o existed before the activation of Itachi's Mangekyou, the Sword of Totsuka already existed previously NOT in the hands of Susano'o. Why would Oro even look for the sword if it only came into existence with Itachi' Susano'o. It wouldn't even be legend.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

sigh.

SUSANO IS NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

Oro would not know of them if susano didnt have them since itachi is the FIRST person to unlock susano.

think about it. geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page015.html

Zetsu states that Oro has been looking for the Sword of Totsuka his whole life(though I doubt it was his WHOLE life lol), and Oro is much older than Itachi. Itachi acquired his Mangekyou around the age of 13 I believe. Now unless, Susano'o existed before the activation of Itachi's Mangekyou, the Sword of Totsuka already existed previously NOT in the hands of Susano'o. Why would Oro even look for the sword if it only came into existence with Itachi' Susano'o. It wouldn't even be legend.
    just a thought but maybe thats 1 of the reasons Oro wanted itachi body as a vessel because he suspected itachi to have the s word but never had any proof to to back it up so he never really went further into the investigation of itachi having the sword

yes.
    4 people had MS at the time of itachi summoning it.
    madara and itachi have different eye techniques we can assume because kakashi had a different abilty from itachi. so its safe to assume that each MS is unique in their abilities. usually focused around some type of space time. (kakashi's warps peoples, madaras we assume makes him "phase" so hes invincible, itachi's puts you in a world that has its own time kinda...) of course thats for their "normal" abilities but because of this we can once again assume that all their abilities are unique.

dont start with sasuke, itachi gave him his ms abilities.

since zetsu and oro knew of these weapons already then its safe to assume that susano was not the original owner

i know its alot of assuming but this is all based on logic and me using my brain unlike most people on these forums.

of course kishi wont tell us cause half of the manga is how you interpret it. so everyone has their own lil "experience" per se.

iw asnt thinking while typing this so hopefully it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Pemma View Post
    yes.
    4 people had MS at the time of itachi summoning it.
    madara and itachi have different eye techniques we can assume because kakashi had a different abilty from itachi. so its safe to assume that each MS is unique in their abilities. usually focused around some type of space time. (kakashi's warps peoples, madaras we assume makes him "phase" so hes invincible, itachi's puts you in a world that has its own time kinda...) of course thats for their "normal" abilities but because of this we can once again assume that all their abilities are unique.

dont start with sasuke, itachi gave him his ms abilities.

since zetsu and oro knew of these weapons already then its safe to assume that susano was not the original owner

i know its alot of assuming but this is all based on logic and me using my brain unlike most people on these forums.

of course kishi wont tell us cause half of the manga is how you interpret it. so everyone has their own lil "experience" per se.

iw asnt thinking while typing this so hopefully it makes sense

after reading chapter 415 i still believe susano owns those weapons. pandaofthebamboo said something that made a lot of sense:

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    It was Madara that did it, i just said thsi in an other thread but i'll repeat it here.... I think the MS has a total of 6 techniques and the EMS allows you to use all, Extinguishing the falme being one of them
    now if all users get the same 6 techniques, then that would explain why oro new about those weapons since madara is old as hell.

the jutsu used to stop amaterasu could posibly be the jutsu kakashi uses, but with much more control.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I don't think putting the flames out is another technique. Just maybe an ability.