Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Uchiha Madara....You diabolical

Just reading the past pages and just realized that Madara prob knows most of the Ninjutsu Itachi and Sasuke used in the fight since Zetsu recorded the whole thing. Do you think Madara now knows Karin?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    of course he watched the whole fight so he has to know about it unless he took a bathroom break

No...What I ment was If he copied the jutsu's in the fight between Itachi and Sasuke and if he copied Karin with his sharingan

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    im not for sure but i think you have to see it in person to copy but i can be wrong

well the move is kirin so0o0o0o I dont think Madara copied Karin's ability

Banned
    Madara is a bad ass! i think he watched the fight but not the sharingan fight between sasuke and Itachi!!!

And i think he have some better justus then kirin jutsu and other sasuke's Jutsu!!!!
    he is the leader of akatsuki so he have some good jutus better then Pain!!!

i cant believe 3-4 people in a row called that move Karin, do you guys even read the pages in the manga

Besides the uchiha may be able to copy ninjutsu (handsealed moves) (despite them NEVER using this ability, apart from kakashi in early episodes and movies, what a joke) but Kirin isnt a jutsu per say, sasuke uses his elemental type to make himself a conductor for the lightning forming above him, this is the type of move that cannot be copied

Madara's reasoning for taping the fight may have been to monitor Itachi's developments and susanoo's abilities if he suspected Itachi would betray him to his brother and give him his MS (Itachi may have been a genius but madara's no dumbass) I think itachi kept an ace up his sleeve for sasuke if he managed to give sasuke the ability to use susanoo

In having susanoo use legendary weapons, its true ability was not revealed. this was left when/if sasuke managed to fight madara with the ability to use susanoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    i cant believe 3-4 people in a row called that move Karin, do you guys even read the pages in the manga

Besides the uchiha may be able to copy ninjutsu (handsealed moves) (despite them NEVER using this ability, apart from kakashi in early episodes and movies, what a joke) but Kirin isnt a jutsu per say, sasuke uses his elemental type to make himself a conductor for the lightning forming above him, this is the type of move that cannot be copied

Madara's reasoning for taping the fight may have been to monitor Itachi's developments and susanoo's abilities if he suspected Itachi would betray him to his brother and give him his MS (Itachi may have been a genius but madara's no dumbass) I think itachi kept an ace up his sleeve for sasuke if he managed to give sasuke the ability to use susanoo

In having susanoo use legendary weapons, its true ability was not revealed. this was left when/if sasuke managed to fight madara with the ability to use susanoo
    well, its been said on other threads, but who knows, maybe those weapons are a part of susano. until kishi tells us otherwise i dont think we should asume that itachi found them and equiped susano w/ them. i think the reason zetsu talked about them was just to let us know how powerful they were.

on madara's reason to tape the fight and on him not being able to copy kirin i agree with u but i also believe there must be some other hidden reason that we dont know about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    well, its been said on other threads, but who knows, maybe those weapons are a part of susano. until kishi tells us otherwise i dont think we should asume that itachi found them and equiped susano w/ them. i think the reason zetsu talked about them was just to let us know how powerful they were.

on madara's reason to tape the fight and on him not being able to copy kirin i agree with u but i also believe there must be some other hidden reason that we dont know about yet.
    kishi did tell us otherwise. read the manga over. zetsu clearly states they arent susano's weapons. he wasnt saying that to say how powerful they are he was saying that to tell us what they are.

on top of that, IF sasuke does have susano then he has itachi's susano. which means the weapons. so it doesnt matter.

no he cant copy kirin at all. its not a jutsu. its probably something sasuke just came up with on the fly cause hes soooo leet....sarcasm. i hope he dies. in a fire.

he probably taped it just cause he tapes every good fight. its always good to know info on certain powerful people. im sure thats all

It depends if Madara is a Lighting type if not it would be pointless even if he copied he he cant reproduce it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you