Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Of course he's coming back.

Let's be honest. He is the coolest villain we have seen. Pain and Madara aren't even close to Oro's coolness.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

^ each to his own i guess

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I guess if your a Gothic kid, you would find Pain to be cooler with his metal face(s)

And yes Orochimaru is coming back. Also he definitely will have greater power than either Kabuto or Orochimaru. Me might even find a way to unseal his soul from the sword of Totsuka, he clearly knew some things about if and was searching for it. Also since Itachi died and Oro was sealed by him, there is a possibility that whatever was sealed by him in now has a chance to escape.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I think what you meant to say was;

And yes Orochimaru is coming back. Also he definitely will have greater power than either Kabuto or the Orochimaru that we knew.
    XD... It was just confusing..

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i think he is coming back but like android 17 did in DBGT. He'll probably come back stronger than ever but will get defeated by Naruto (Hokage)

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I guess you just cannot forget about Oro do you guys, seriously you should know that the sannins are dying out - first Jiraiya then Oro and sooner or later Tsunade.
    Kabuto is not going to transform into Orochimaru but more likely he will get power and mental boost in form of Oros remains so he may be resembling Oro but its gonna be Kabutos personality.
    BTW Orochimaru got what he was looking for dont you think - he saught immortality and Itachi granted him that wish by sending him into blissfull genjutsu forever so basically hes immortal but not quite alive
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    I guess you just cannot forget about Oro do you guys, seriously you should know that the sannins are dying out - first Jiraiya then Oro and sooner or later Tsunade.
    Kabuto is not going to transform into Orochimaru but more likely he will get power and mental boost in form of Oros remains so he may be resembling Oro but its gonna be Kabutos personality.
    BTW Orochimaru got what he was looking for dont you think - he saught immortality and Itachi granted him that wish by sending him into blissfull genjutsu forever so basically hes immortal but not quite alive
    Well. The reason why so many wants Oro back is because:

1. He's freaking badass.

2. He was a great villain.

3. He's freaking badass.

4. The whole reincarnation and Oro's most desireble wish to never ever die, kinda leans towards a comeback.

5. He's freaking badass.

6. I'd love to see a KabuOro vs Orochimaru battle, and after that they'll team up.

7. Would be awesome seeing Naruto as a Jounin battling Oro with his own little Gennin-team.

8. Oro was given a depth that no other villain has been given. Madara and Pain are stale and boring. Oro is original and extremely evil. He killed babies for crying out loud.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

if you look at the end of the battle of Itachi and Sasuke you can see a sneak hovering towards or against the forest were the fight was, if I knew how to put the spoilers I would show you the page, but anyway, that snake has bug me since I saw her since they haven't said anything else about it

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    1. true but hes gone
    2. true he WAS
    3. true but hes gone
    4. his wish is granted, hes alive in a genjutsu FOREVER
    5. ye right
    6. and I would love to see Minato vs Madara but ...
    7. Naruto isnt even a chuunin so ...
    8. i guess thats gonna change soon

face it people - SOLDIERS DIE
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

sooooo annoying if he comes back again.
    Så glöm allt för kung är min riktiga titel.