Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

If Hinata and Naruto had a child in the future...

What techniques do the think he or she would inherit?

i wonder if some of the kyuubi's chakra could be present in his child.....

this is you " lalalalalalala LIE LIE LIE"
    AND THIS IS ME " lalalalalalala LIE LIE STFU!"

Reading: naruto | Bleach | psyren | doubt | liar game | beck | deadman wonderland | bakuman | bloody monday | d.grayman

The child would inherit Naruto's immense chakra pool (not the Kyuubi's) and stamina coupled with the Byakugan and Jyuuken Taijutsu. That's all I could see a child of the two inheriting.

kaiten (the spin thing) + naruto's charka is Bye bye konoha
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

a better oogui no jutsu and halem no jutsu.... better develope to even catch off villians
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Just me mashing skills together but a Kaiten Rasengan where the child is in the middle of it and just creates an absolute path of destruction when he uses it.

Like I said, just a thought.

The child would be quite dumb, have hinatas fighting ablity and chakra capacity and narutos chakra control and eyes ......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

well from the genetic stand point if bloodline are a dominate trait then the child would have the Byakugan. However since Naruto's immense chakra pool may or may not be a genetic trait, rather the consequence of having a demon sealed with in you, it is possible that the child could simpily have a normal chakra limit. Also to say the child would both be stupid and meek is wrong since both of those traits seem more a result of Naruto and Hinitas upbring then genetics. I think the child would be fairly bright, seeing as Hinita would ensure that, and caring, both parents coming into play.

Also since ninja skills are passed down from generation to generation the child would have accesses to the skills of the parents. Traditional Hyuuga skills aside. Shadow clone, and Summoning would be and intra gal part of the equation. the interesting question is what chakra type would the child have?

Veteran Member
    I'd feel very sorry for Konoha,^^;

Byakugan, definitely, don't think they'd get any Kyuubi power, but Naruto's HUGE chakra. Oh, and hopefully Hinata's sensibility.

hmmm...

i think that naruto will be a very caring parent, because he know what is born without parents...
    hinata too will be a good parent, she is allways very caring
    i think that the child will inherit naruto stamina and chakra and maybe byakugan too
    the boy stupidity depend a lot from the parents, it's not a genetic trait, maybe, that boy /girl could become a real genius too

huge chakra + huge stamina + byakugan + hyuga chakra control...